Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) has started inviting applications for Engineer Trainee & Supervisor Trainee posts.BHEL is one of the prestigious Indian company & many are eager to secure a job with them.So it is better for the candidates to know the exam pattern & start preparing accordingly, as the tests are round the corner.
Selection: The selection process is based on Written Test and Interview. Eligible candidates taking up written test will be shortlisted based on their marks & called for Interview in the ratio of 1:3.The pattern of BHEL recruitment exam is given below
Engineer Trainee(ET): The written test for ST post will have 240 objective type questions & the duration is 2 Hrs 30 mins. The test has following sections -
- Aptitude Test (covers Quantitative Aptitude,Reasoning,Logical thinking, English, General Awareness)
- Technical Test (questions from you specialization – Elect./Electronics/Mech engg.)
* Each correct answer – 1 mark & wrong answer will fetch negative mark of 0.2
* There is no specific syllabus mentioned for this BHEL ET exam & questions would be mostly only from your engineering subjects, so refer your college books.
Supervisor Trainee (ST): The written test for ST post consists of 150 objective questions,to be answered in 2 Hrs time.Following are the sections -
- Aptitude Test (covers Quantitative Aptitude,Reasoning,Logical thinking,English, General Awareness etc)
- Technical Test (questions from your subjects – Elect./ Electronics/ Mech/ Civil engg)
* There is negative mark of 0.2 for each wrong answer (1 mark for correct answer)
* Candidates have to refer their college syllabus to prepare for this ST exam, as questions would be based on it.
Question Papers & Books : The list of books for BHEL exam was already given,but we are providing here for ease of access,
* BHEL Aptitude Test Guide – Rs.169 – Buy Online
* BHEL Exam Guide (Mechanical) – Rs.540 - Buy Online
* BHEL Exam Guide (Electrical) – Rs.380 - Buy Online
* BHEL Exam Guide (Electronics) – Rs.540 - Buy Online
* BHEL Exam Guide (Civil) – Rs.320 – Buy Online