Bank of India (BoI), one of the leading public sector banks in the country with over 3100 branches across all states & headquarters in Mumbai has announced recruitment of 937 Specialist Officers.
Post – Vacancies - Payscale :
Chartered Accountants – 200 posts – Rs.14500 /-/25700
IT Officer – 56 posts - Rs.14500 /-/25700
Technical Officer – 20 posts - Rs.14500 /-/25700
Agriculture Officer – 500 posts - Rs.14500 /-/25700
* refer advt for detailed list of positions
Dates :Online application registration – 2.05.2011 to 21.5.2011
Written Exam – 3.07.2011
Eligibility conditions for some scale I positions in Bank of India recruitment,
Chartered accountant : * Age as on 31.03.2011 to be 21 – 35 yrs
* Pass in CA exam is necessary
IT Officer : * 21 – 30 yrs of age as on March 31, 2011
* Any degree with DOEACC Level A certificate OR 55% aggregate in BE (CSE/ECE) or MCA OR 60% in BSc CS/ BCA
Technical Officer: * Age of 21 –30 yrs, as on 31.3.2011
* Should posses BE in Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Computer Science, Metallurgy or B.pharm
Agriculture Officer: * Age limit – 21 – 30 yrs on Mar 31, 2011
* Degree in Agri./Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Sci./Dairy Sci./
Agri. engg./ Pisciculture/ Agri-Marketing /Forestry with 60% marks aggregate.
Application fee of Rs.400 [no fee for SC/ST] has to be paid at any Bank of India branches ,with the challan before May 21, 2011.Candidates can proceed to apply online after scanning your photo & signature.After submission, take a printout of the application that must be handed over during the Interview phase.
Books can be purchased through Internet for test preparations.Pay in Cash/ Netbanking/ ATM cards.
* Specialist Officer exam guide – Rs.255 – Buy Online
* Agriculture Officer exam book – Rs.275 – Buy Online
>> Those interested to apply for Bank of India recruitment 2011 can download the advertisement from their site here