The much expected SBI PO recruitment notification 2015 has been released & is to take over India for the next few weeks.As the top public sector bank in India – State bank of India is to recruit for 2000 PO vacancies and this is the 1st big hiring by SBI this year.The banking major has over 12400+ branches across the nation with 2 lakh+ employees.
To all those who were eagerly waiting for SBI recruitment 2015 news, this announcement is sure to bring smiles especially to candidates who couldn't get allotments through IBPS CWE process.
It was only few days back we had reported about the State bank group deciding to conduct recruitment exams every year to compensate for increasing retirements.
Events:Online registrations begin from April 13 & closes on May 2, 2015
Two stage examinations introduced. Preliminary exam in June 2015
Posts & Salary:
While the basic pay is Rs.16900 in the scale of Rs.14500-25700, an officer posted in Mumbai shall get a monthly compensation of (including allowances & benefits) will be Rs.71,000 (approx.)
What is the Eligibility?
So the eligibility condition to apply for SBI PO recruitment 2015 are,
- Should have completed graduation in any discipline, as on September 1, 2015
- Age to be within 21 & 30 years as on April 1, 2015 (OBC -3yrs, SC/ST – 5 yrs)
Final year/semester students can also apply but you must pass complete the degree on or before Sep 1, 2015 [must provide proof for it]
|Have you applied earlier? |
There is a limit on the number of chances.According to it General category candidates who have already appeared for 4 previous PO exams conducted by State bank of India are not eligible for this SBI PO recruitment 2015 project.
While there is no such restriction for SC/ST, OBC category candidates are given 7 chances.
The no. of attempts should be counted from the exam held on April 18, 2010
Checkout, SBI PO Recruitment 2015 common doubts answered directly for answers for some of your common questions.
- All applicants will need to appear for a preliminary test in June 2015.
- Those who qualify in prelims will be shortlisted for a Phase II - main examination (date will be announced later)
- Group discussion & Personal interviews shall be conducted for qualifiers of main exam.
|The marks obtained in preliminary test is only for qualifying purpose & will not be added to your final scores.|
|Starting to prepare for sbi recruitments early can help you immensely as the competition could be very high.So we are providing a list of books for SBI PO exams available on the Internet. |
* Arihants SBI PO Guide (success master series) – RS.356 – Buy online
* Kiran`s SBI PO Previous Year Solved Papers – Rs.232 – Buy online
Fee Payment & Registering
There is no option to pay fees at SBI branches.
So make sure to submit your online application & transfer the payment through debit/credit card or Internet banking.
- Remember to note your registration no. & password that will be displayed ont he screen on successful submission of the application.
- In addition to these, recent photo of the applicant & signature must be scanned & uploaded along with the online application.
Download Notice: Those interested in applying for SBI recruitment 2015 can get the notification for PO positions from their website here (pdf file)