Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank has announced recruitment of Officers & Office Assistants. The regional rural bank formed in the year 2006 with the merging of three other gramin banks, covers 14 districts.It is sponsored by State Bank of India has over 240 branches & 1000+ employees.
Post & Vacancies:
Office Assistant – 94 posts
Officer (scale I) – 33 posts
Officer (scale II) – 26 posts
Officer (scale III) – 4 posts
Dates: Online application process from Nov 15 to December 14, 2011
Written test for Officer posts on 22.1.2012 & on 15.1.2011 for Assistants
What are the eligibility conditions for chhatisgarh gramin bank jobs?
- Candidate must be within 18 – 28yrs of age, as on 30.09.2011
- Should have completed degree from a recog. university (for scale I officers, preference will given to those with degree in agriculture, forestry, law, economics, accounts etc..)
- Must be proficient in the chhatisgarhi language
- Knowledge of computers would be an added qualification
- Applicants for office assistant posts are to be residents of chhatisgarh
How will I be selected? The selection procedure for all positions will be through a written test for 200 marks (converted to 70) & Interview.
Although the minimum qualifying marks is 40% in objective test, those ranking high in merit list shall be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:3
- Fee of Rs.300 for Office assistants & Rs.400 for Officers must be paid in cash at any Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank or select branches of SBI before December 14, only using the given challan.For SC/ST, fee is Rs.50
- After payment, collect the receipt & proceed to www.cgbank.in for submitting the online application.The printout and the original payment challan copy have to be preserved for future reference.
Download the advertisement notification & challan from the bank website here if interested in applying for Chhattisgarh gramin bank recruitment?