Syndicate Bank has come up with a massive recruitment of 1000 Agricultural Assistants.The postings in clerical cadre would be filled in rural/ semiurban branches wherein the candidates appointed shall work for minimum 5 years. The bank established in 1925 & one of the oldest banks of India, has 25500 employees as per its profile page.
Position – Vacancies :
Agricultural Assistant – 1000 posts (across all states)
Dates: Online registrations – 25.11.2011 to 15.12.2011
Written test: 22.01.2012
Let us see the eligibility conditions set by Syndicate bank for these posts,
* Age to be minimum 21 yrs & max. 28 yrs
* Should be a graduate from any agriculture college or university in India as on 1.07.2011
* Ability to read/ write/ speak the regional language of the applied state
* Certificate in computer operations is necessary
* Can apply for vacancies in any 1 state
- Syndicate bank`s recruitment of Agri assistants is slightly different with the written exam to be conducted as an online test.
- The objective tests has - Reasoning, Numerical ability, Computer awareness & English that constitute for a total of 150 marks.
- Though english section is only for qualifying, you will have to score minimum 35% marks aggregate in written exam.
Registrations: The application fee has been fixed as Rs.50 (SC/ST) & Rs.500 (all others) that can be paid at any branch of Syndicate bank using the challan given at syndicatebank.in before December 15th.
- Applications have to be submitted through online mode.Accordingly, click on the online application link & enter the required information.
- Make sure to scan your passport photo & signature so it can be uploaded with the application.
- Remember to save a printout of the application, registration no, password & original payment challan for future reference.
- Eligible candidates can download their call letters after Jan 9,2012
The advertisement of this Syndicate bank recruitment can be downloaded from the bank website here.