Tamilnad Mercantile Bank (TMB) has released its latest recruitment notification of clerks for the year 2015.TMB, established in 1921 has grown to become one of the popular private sector banks based in south India. Tamilnadu mercantile bank currently has a network of over 235 branches across India.
While the IBPS common written exam & interviews are only for jobs in government owned banks, vacancies in private banking companies are filled through their individual selection procedures.
Therefore, IBPS CWE scores are NOT required to apply for this TMB Clerk Recruitment 2015
Dates to note:
Online registration of applications from March 11 to 31, 2015
Written test dates shall be informed later
Clerk cadre – with total emoluments in the range of approx.Rs.17,700 /month
|Vacancies exist in: Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Gujarat, Haryana, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab & Rajasthan.|
Who are Eligible:
Anyone who wishes to apply for clerk jobs in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has to satisfy the following conditions,
- Arts/ Science degree holders must have 55% marks or Pass in PG course.Incase of BE/ Btech, candidate must have secured 60% marks.
- Age not be above 24yrs (for UG) & 26 yrs (for PG grads), as on Feb 28, 2015 [BC/ MBC: +2 yrs & SC/ST/PH – 5 yrs]
- Proficiency in local language of the state required (able to read, write & speak)
If you had completed degree through Correspondence/ open university/ distance education – you are NOT eligible.
Test for Selection:
TMB shall conduct an online test (objective type) & it is necessary for applicants to qualify in this to be shortlisted for personal interviews.
The test is to be held at centres located within that state specific only.So make sure to read the complete notice & know the city where the exam would be held.
Based on these results, a merit list would be prepared & candidates shall be called to attend interviews.
How to Register
To make sure your application is accepted, follow the steps as mentioned by the bank to prevent any rejections.
The application fee is Rs.300 (Rs.150 for sc/st) which should be paid as demand draft in favor of Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
- To register your online application visit career.tmb.in
- Click on ‘New users’ if you are registering for the first time OR click on ‘Registered Users’
- After logging in proceed to upload your resume
- Once the resume is uploaded, return to the clerk recruitment page & press the link that says ‘Click here to apply for this job online’
- Take a print of the generated e-application, affix your recent color photo, sign the form.
|Send this completed application along with the DD & photocopies of proofs (Birth certificate, X & XII mark sheets) to the given address within 5 days of registering online (not later than Apr 08, 2015)|
After successfully submitting the online application, applicants will receive an email with their registration no.
The detailed steps involved in Tamilnad mercantile bank clerk recruitment 2015 can be seen from their website here