Uttaranchal Gramin Bank in the state of Uttarakhand formed in the year 2006, has invited applications for the recruitment of Officers & Office assistants.Sponsored by the nation`s largest public sector bank – State bank of India, the uttaranchal gramin bank having its head office in Dehradun, provides banking facilities across 7 districts.
Vacancy list :
Officer (scale I) – 26 posts
Office assistants – 53 posts
Important dates: Online registrations – 1.12.2011 to 30.12.2011
Written exam for Officers – 19.02.2012 & for Assistants – 12.02.2012
Eligibility conditions: The qualifications for posts in uttranchal gramin bank, as on 31.10.2011 are
* Agelimit should be minimum 18yrs - maximum 28yrs (relaxation applies)
* Degree from a recognized university (any discipline) is necessary for both posts.
* Should be proficient in hindi language
* Those with computer skills are preferred
* Basic english knowledge is needed
* Applicants from any part of India are eligible to apply
Selection: A written exam for eligible candidates will be conducted for max. 200 marks.Those securing atleast 40% in this objective test & ranking high in merit list shall be called for Interview process in the ratio of 1:3.The marks obtained in both would then be added & ranked for final appointment selection.
Probation period for Officer (scale I) is 24 months & for Office Assistants it is 12 months
Registration: Rs.325 (Gen/OBC) or Rs.75 (SC/ST) as application fee must be paid in any branch of Uttranchal gramin bank or State bank of India by filling the appropriate challan only.
- After obtaining the ‘candidate copy’ of challan, you can submit the online application with the required details, through their website uttranchalbank.in before Dec 30, 2011
- Remember to preserve a copy of challan & application printout for future reference.
Refer:Those interested can download the Himachal Gramin Bank recruitment advertisement from the bank website here.