Jharkhand Gramin Bank has started to accept applications for its recruitment of Officers & Office Assistants.Sponsored by Bank of India, this regional rural bank was formed in 2006 with head office in Ranchi.It provides banking & financial services to over 15 districts of the state of Jharkhand with 217 branches.
Dates to remember: Online applications process - Dec 8 to Jan 7, 2012
Written exam for (assistants): March 4, 2012 (officers): Feb 19, 2012
No. of Vacancies:
1) Office assistants – 119 posts
2) Officer (scale I) – 83 posts, scale II & III – 4 posts
For Jharkhand gramin bank recruitment, the eligibility conditions are,
* To be between 18 & 28yrs of age, as on 1.10.2011
* Must have completed bachelor`s degree in any specialization from a recognized university.
* Fluency in Hindi language is necessary
* Possessing knowledge in computer operations is a plus.
* Residents of Jharkhand only eligible for Office assistant post
Selection process for Scale I (Officers & Assistants) is inline with other gramin banks.It involves written test for 200 marks & comprises the following papers,
- Reasoning, Numerical ability, GK, General English/ Hindi
Those securing 40% marks in the test shall be shortlisted based on merit rank & called for Interview as per the ratio of 1:3 (post:applicants).
Registration: Candidates satisfying the preconditions have to pay Rs.100 (SC/ST) & Rs.500 (others) as application fee by way of challan at any Bank of India branches before January 7, 2012.Preserve the challan copy as it has to be submitted at the exam hall.
- After completing fee payment, logon to jharkhandgraminbank.com to fill & submit your online application.
- On completion, note the reg.no. & password for future reference.
- There is no need to mail the application printout.
More details: Those interested in applying for Jharkhand gramin bank recruitment are requested to read the detailed advertisement form their site here.