South Indian Bank(SIB) has announced recruitment of Clerks.It is one among the fastest growing private banks in India based out of Kerala.With head office in Thrissur, SIB has over 600 branches across India but has a strong presence down south.
Positions – Vacancies – Payscale:
Probationary Clerks – 400 posts (in Kerala & Tamilnadu) – approx.Rs.15000/ month
Online registration: 7.12.2011 to 24.12.2011
Receipt of filled applications: December 31, 2011
Written test on Jan 29, 2012
Eligibility & Qualifications for clerical posts in South Indian bank are,
* Age must be within 20 – 26yrs, as on 30.09.2011
* Should have completed degree with minimum of 50% marks (science stream) or 45% in other disciplines.
* In addition to the above, it is required to posses knowledge of computer operations.
* Candidates from any state can apply but must be willing to work in TN & Kerala only.
Selection: There is no difference in the selection method compared to other banks since it also follows a two stage process – Written test & Interview.
- Since the posts are limited within the 2 southern states, test is to be conducted at centres in Tamilnadu & Kerala only.So, applicants must come over here to appear for test.
- The probation period is 6 months & after 2 years of confirmation, clerks are eligible for promotion to Officer, says the bank.
Registrations: The application fee have been fixed as Rs.250 & Rs.50 (SC/ST)
which can be paid at any SIB branch before Dec 28.
- Once its done, visit southindianbank.co.in, fill the online application & submit it.
- The printout must be sent to the mentioned address by post by Dec 31, 2011 along with documents like mark sheets, certificates etc.,
Those interested in South Indian bank recruitment are requested to download notice from their website here & read it before applying.