Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank as part of its recruitment is inviting applications for the post of Officers.Formed in the year 2005, the bank with its head office in Munger is spread across 8 districts of Bihar with over 150 branches.
This RRB is sponsored by UCO bank, with ownership shared between Govt of Bihar & Govt. of India.
Dates: Online application registration starts from Feb 13 to Mar 12, 2012
Written exam on April 15, 2012
Position: Officer (scale I) – 39 vacancies, Scale II – 16 & Scale III – 1 post
Who are eligible?
Those with the following eligibility criteria can apply for scale I jobs,
* Age to be within 18 & 28 yrs (+5 for SC/ST, +3 for OBC)
* Should posses bachelors degree from a recog.university, as on Jan 1, 12
* Proficiency (read/write/speak) in local language is necessary
* Computer knowledge would be considered a plus
* Applicant can be from any part of India.
The selection process consists of Written Test & Interview.
- The objective test is for 200 marks, but it would be converted to 70 for preparing merit list based on which short-listing of applicants shall be done.
- Candidates have to score atleast 40% marks in the objective tests to qualify for Interview.
The application fee has been fixed at Rs.500 & Rs.100 (SC/ST), that have to be paid at any UCO bank branch before March 12.
On receipt of challan copy, proceed to apply online by filling the application & submitting it through www.bkgbank.in. The generated registration number & password must be preserved for future reference along with the printout.
Download: The official notification of Bihar kshetriya gramin bank recruitment can be downed from their website here.
Q: I entered wrong information in the application form.How to rectify it?
A: Incase you made any errors while registering, it can be modified after 2 days from the registration date by logging in with your reg.no & pass to make those changes (3 attempts only allowed)
Q: When to expect call letters
A: The bank will not send call letters for the written test by post.Hence candidates have to print their admit cards from the bank website between April 3 & 14.