Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank (KGSG bank), is inviting online applications for the recruitment of Officers.Formed in 2005, this regional rural bank (RRB) sponsored by Union Bank of India operates in the state of Uttar Pradesh.With head-quarters in Varanasi,KGSG bank has presence in 8 districts of east U.P with over 365 branches.
The government has recently notified IBPS to conduct a common written exam for jobs in RRB (gramin banks), similar to the process introduced in public sector banks.Until its fully implemented, separate recruitments from RRB will be issued.
Position - Vacancy :
Officer (scale I) – 80 posts
Officer (scale II) – 25 posts
Officer (scale III) – 3 posts
The payscale differs for each scale.As per it, the starting monthly salary for scale I shall be Rs.24578, Rs.32883 & Rs.43561 for scale II & III respectively.
Online registration of applications from 12.3.2012 to 4.04.2012
Written test exam on May 13, 2012
The conditions below are for Scale I cadre,
- Aged between 18 – 28yrs, as on 01.04.2012
- Must have a degree (any discipline) from a recognized university
- those with Horticulture, Forestry, Agriculture & related studies, I.T, Law, Management, Economics & Accountancy degrees will be preferred.
- Knowledge of Hindi & English languages are necessary
- Possessing computer operational skills would be a plus.
- Should be a citizen of India
- candidates from any state are eligible to apply
A written test for a total of 200 marks shall be conducted for eligible applicants (all scales) in the following sections
Those who secure the qualifying marks of 40% (35% for SC/ST) shall be considered for Interview, as per merit in the ratio of 1:3
The final selection is based on the total scores in written test & interview.
Fee of Rs.500 or Rs.100(SC/ST/PC) has to be paid using the challan at any branch of Kashi gomti bank or Union bank of India before April 4, 2012.Do not forget to collect the receipt of candidate`s copy of challan
- Submit the online application given at www.kgsgbank.co.in after providing the required details & make note of the displayed registration no. & password.
- Also take a print of the generated application for reference purpose.
Those interested in applying for the Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank recruitment 2012 can download from their website here