Allahabad Bank has announced come up with its recruitment of Specialist officers in various departments.Formed in 1865 & nationalised in the year 1969, this is one among the oldest public sector banks of India. With head office in Kolkata, West Bengal - Allahabad bank has branches across all Indian states.
Register online applications from May 26 to June 10, 2012
Fee payment – 26.05.2012 – 9.06.2012
Position & Vacancies :
Apart from holding the scorecard, applicants must satisfy the following conditions,
- Age to be within 20 - 35 yrs as on 1.12.2011 (+5 yrs for SC/ST, +3yrs for OBC)
- IT officer:
- Degree (UG or PG) in CS/ Comp.applications/ IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Tele communications/ Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Instrumentation OR Any graduate with DOEACC ‘B’ level certificate.
- Official language:
- PG in Hindi or Sankirt
- Civil Engineer:
- Degree in civil engineering from a recognized university
- Law Officer:
- Degree in law (LLB)
- Should have secured sectional marks of 24+ (gen) & 21+ (others) in IBPS CWE
- In addition, the minimum TWS score for each post is specified as,
Depending on the number of vacancies, only a limited number of candidates sorted as per their scores shall be shortlisted for next stage.
The bank may conduct group discussion & Interview or either of the two.The interview would be conducted for 30 marks, while you must score 12 marks (gen) or 10 (others) for consideration into final list.
The application fees of Rs.20 (SC/ST) or Rs.100 (Gen/OBC) must be paid in cash at any branch of Allahabad bank using the provided challan before June 9.
- On receiving the fee payment receipt, proceed to submit your online application available at allahabadbank.in
- Use your login details to access the application form
- Enter the required information with utmost care as you wont be able to edit or modify any details once its submitted
- Retain a printout of the generated system filled application for future reference.
Interested candidates are requested to read the Allahabad bank`s specialist officer recruitment notification from their official website here carefully before moving to apply.