Bank of Baroda, established 103 years ago is one of the leading public sector bank of India.True to its tagline of India's international bank, BOB is present in over 25 countries across the world.Headquartered in Baroda, the bank has a network of 3900 branches in India & 7 in foreign soil.
With a total strength of 39000+ employees, Bank of Baroda is inviting applications to fill senior level postings by announcing recruitments for Specialist Officers.
Post & Vacancies:
Specialist Officer - 125 posts (scale II)
IBPS common exam score is not necessary
Online application registrations – 1.05.2012 to 15.05.2012
Interviews can be expected in June/ July 2012
Who are Eligible:
As said earlier, these posts dont require CWE scorecards & are purely based on qualifications below,
- Age to be min.21 & max. 37 yrs as on May 1, 2012
- Experience ranging from 3 – 5 yrs is necessary
- Educational requirements differ for each position but PG degree is a must (refer original notification below for full details)
- Those without computer subject in UG/PG level must have certificate in computer operations
There would be no written tests as in case of scale I vacancies & hence candidates would be directly shortlisted for Interview in the ratio of 1:4 (gen) & 1:5 for SC/ST/OBC, with preference given to experienced.
Interviews shall be held only in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai & Kolkata with minimum marks to qualify set at 40% (35% for reserved category)
All selected appointees would be on 1 year probation, but there is no necessity to sign any service bonds.
How to apply:
- Visit bankofbaroda.com, click on the sp.officers recruitment link, fill the application form & submit to proceed for fee payment.
- The application fee of Rs.200 (Gen/OBC) or Rs.50(SC/ST) must be paid directly through website only (using debit or credit cards)
- Print the e-receipt after successful fund transfer
- Applicants must take a print of the generated document & preserve it for submission during Interview.
Interested candidates are requested to download Bank of Baroda`s specialist officer recruitment notification from their website here (.pdf file)