Central Bank of India has released notification for 1000 PO recruitment project 2012. Established in 1911, the bank is amidst its centennial celebrations on completion of 100 years.One of the oldest public sector banks in India, currently it has over 4000 branches across 27 states with 36000+ employees.
Although most public banks have announced officer recruitments for CWE scorecard holders, only few have completed the process. While others are yet to issue cutoffs, Central bank has come out to hire.
Dates to note:
Online application can be accessed from May 11 to 25, 2012
Interview process shall begin in June/ July 2012
Probationary Officer – 1000 posts (probation: 2 years)
It is necessary for applicants to fulfill each of the following eligible conditions,
* 20 – 30 yrs of age as on 01.07.2011 (max.age: +5yrs for SC/ST, +3yrs for OBC)
* Must be a Graduate (any degree) from a recognized university
* Certificate in computer awareness (min. 60 hrs course) from a reputed training centre is necessary (not for those with computers in degree level)
In addition, candidates must have secured following TWSS in the IBPS PO CWE 2011,
- only those who have scored above these are now eligible to apply for this Central bank of India PO recruitment.
Based on the applications received, bank would fix an appropriate cutoff taking into around their scores so as to shortlist candidates for personal interview process in the ratio of 1:3 (unreserved) & 1:5 for reserved categories.
The total marks would be 50, while min.qualifying marks would be 25 (22.5 for reserved cat.)
The final selection shall be done through merit ranking based on exam & interview score.Those with top rank/ score will be offered appointment.
The application fee has been fixed as Rs.250(Gen/OBC) & Rs.50(SC/ST) which have to be paid in cash at any of the Central bank of India branches (use the given challan)
- Collect the fee receipt that contains transaction details such as branch code, journal no. etc.
- Visit centralbankofindia.co.in, click on ‘recruitment’ & logon to the online application by entering your CWE details
- Complete the registration process by submitting the form & take a print of the system generated application for future reference.
Download the notification,fee payment receipt and branch list for Central bank of India PO recruitment 2012 from their website here