Federal Bank has announced recruitment of PO & Clerks for its branches & is inviting online applications from those who have qualified in IBPS common written exams. Established in 1947, federal bank is one of the leading private sector bank in India with head office in the state of Kerala.
During our interaction with the IBPS director Mr.M.Balachandran few months back, he had mentioned about the keenness shown by private banks to use CWE scores for their recruitments.
With federal bank chipping in, one has to wait to see if more private bank jobs would be filled through this platform.
Post & Payscale:
Probationary Officer – Rs.14500-25700
Clerk – Rs.7200 – 19300
- no. of vacancies not disclosed
Dates to know:
Fee payment from 8.06.2012 to 25.06.2012
Online application registration from June 11 to 25, 2012
Who are Eligible?
Make sure you satisfy the following eligibility conditions before applying,
- Age to be not above 26yrs, as on 1.11.2011
- Graduate with atleast 60% marks in any degree from a recognised university, as on Nov 1, 2011
- Must posses a valid CWE PO scorecard issued by IBPS
- Residents of Kerala only are eligible to apply
- Agelimit: upto 24 yrs as on 1.11.2011
- Degree in any discipline with 55% marks (for science grads.) & 50% (for others)
- Should hold a valid clerical exam scorecard issued by IBPS
- To be a resident in any of the following states – TN, Kerala, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Punjab, Haryana, Odisha, Assam, Nagaland,Tripura & Mizoram
* Though there are no relaxations in age for any categories, SC/ST have + 5yrs
There is no difference in the selection process between public & private banks. Federal bank will also shortlist candidates for personal interviews based on the TWS scores of applied candidates.
If you are one among the shortlisted, the bank would send an intimation to your email address calling for interview.
Steps to apply:
Application fees of Rs.200 or Rs.50(SC/ST) must be paid in cash using appropriate challan at any branches of Federal bank.
An option to remit fees at any other bank is also available.The details for making NEFT payment are specified in the notice.
- After making the payment, proceed to the online registration form advertised at federalbank.co.in
- Login using your IBPS reg.no/password to fill the application form & submit
- Remember to take a printout of this completed application before June 27.
Those willing to apply for more than one post can do so by registering separately for each position.
Refer: Candidates interested in applying for Federal Bank PO & Clerk recruitment project 2012 can download the notification from the bank website here