Bank of India (BoI) is inviting applications for the recruitment of 162 Specialist officers.Being one of the leading public sector banks in India, BOI has a strong network presence of over 3700 branches spread across all states.With head office in Mumbai, the bank also has 29 branches in foreign countries.
The results of specialist officers common exam was released by IBPS in May that saw 16000 candidates emerge successful.Unlike PO & clerk, vacancies for specialist officers are not frequent making qualifiers to play the waiting game
Post & Vacancies:
* Marketing officer – 14 posts (ST – 20, OBC – 1)
* Law Officer (scale II) – 12 posts
* IT Officer – 11 posts (scale II) – 5 posts
* Technical officer – 15 posts
* HR officer – 35 posts
* Rajbhasha adhikari – 25 posts
* Agri.field officer – 38 posts
Registration of applications from July 4 to 15, 2012
Interviews expected in the month of Aug or Sep.
Who are eligible:
The first requirement would be to posses a valid scorecard issued by IBPS for passing in the specialist officer common exam.
For scale I posts,
- Agelimit is minimum 21 yrs & max.30 yrs, as on Dec 1, 2011
- Educational qualifications are the same as given by IBPS during the spec.officer CWE
- Certificate in any computer course (not necessary for those who had studied IT or computers in degree level)
- Should have secured atleast 24 (gen) or 21 (others) in individual tests
- The TWS score for these vacancies are,
There is no difference between the procedure followed for PO or Specialist officer recruitment.Both are very similar with the banks short listing candidates for interview in the ratio of 1:3, based on their scores in common test
Interviews shall be conducted for a total of 100 marks with minimum 50% (45% for sc/st/obc/ pwd)
The application fee remains the same at Rs.100 (gen/obc) & Rs.20 (others) which has to be paid at any BoI branches before July 14.
Collect the payment challan with transaction no. & proceed to apply online at bankofindia.co.in
Login with your register no. & password & provide your personal info including personal info.After submitting, remember to take a print of the generated application form.
Candidates interested in applying for the Bank of India`s specialist officer recruitment can get the official advertisement, payment challan etc from their website here