Industrial Development Bank of India`s (IDBI) recruitment for Assistant Manager has been announced today.Since IDBI bank is owned by Govt of India, online applications are invited from those who have qualified in the IBPS common written exam held for PO/MT jobs.This means others who did not appear for the CWE are not eligible to apply.
IDBI Bank with headquarters in Mumbai is one of the largest public sector banks in India that mainly caters to corporate & SME concerns.
The bank spread across India with 970 branches speaks of expanding operations aggressively.The new recruits may be posted to fill that spaces. IDBI bank is also recruiting for 500 executives posts.
Assistant Manager (grade A) – 500 posts [Gen – 253, OBC – 135, SC – 75, ST - 37]
with payscale of Rs.14000/-/40900 & probation of 1 year (no service bond specified)
When to apply?
Online registration of application – July 26 to August 9, 2012
Payment of fees – 26.07.2012 to 09.08.2012
Those looking to apply for this IDBI bank asst.manager recruitment must fulfil the following conditions
- Should be a graduate, as on July 1, 2011
- Agelimit: 20 – 30 yrs (max. age +3yrs for OBC, +5yrs for sc/st)
- Must have cleared IBPS PO exam 2011 with following minimum TWS scores
- 156 (gen/obc)
- 131 (sc/st)
- 106 (pwd)
- To be proficient in computer operations
Above all, the registrant must posses a valid scorecard issued by IBPS (in original)
Registration & Fees
The application fee is Rs.100 (Gen/OBC) & Rs.20 (SC/ST/PWD) has to be paid in cash at any IBDI or SBI branches (add Rs.50 extra for SBI payment) from July 26 to Aug 9 only.
- Collect the challan counterfoil that contains a unique 14 or 10 digit transaction code.
- Visit www.idbi.com & open the online application link placed under ‘careers’ link
- Fill in the required details such as personal, educational, payment etc., carefully
- Submit the online form & take a print of the generated form which has to be produced at the time of personal interview along with original payment receipt (in original)
If you are shortlisted for Interview process, IDBI shall be sending intimations through email & sms to download call letters for the same.
Read the notice:
Aspirants can download the complete advt of IDBI bank asst.manager recruitment from the official bank website here. [Registrations begin only from July 26, 2012]