Corporation Bank has announced its plans to start recruitment of specialist officers.The bank was established 106 years ago i.e in 1906 has grown to become one of the leading public sector bank in India.With head office in Mangalore - Corporation bank today has 13000+ employees & 6100+ service outlets across the nation.
The common written test for specialist officer jobs forms the basic platform for scale I appointments & only those having these scores are invited to send their applications.
Position & Vacancies:
For the total 261 openings, following scale I positions are for IBPS exam scorecards holders only
- I.T. Officer: 50 posts
- Personnel Officer: 10
Scale II officers (experience required) – 170 posts
Registrations of online applications start from August 7 to 23, 2012
Interview dates shall be announced later after shortlisting
Although these positions don't require CWE scorecards, candidates are to posses the following conditions,
- Age to be min.20 & max. 30 yrs as on May 1, 2012 for scale 1 cadre
- Educational degree requirements are the same as specified by IBPS for common exam (refer original notification below for full details)
- 55% marks in respective degrees expected.
- Candidates should have secured a score of 21 (gen) or 21 (others) in each section of the specialist officers CWE conducted by IBPS in March 2012
There is no specific TWS score required & hence all qualifiers are eligible to apply
Applicants for Scale I vacancies would be shortlisted based on their TWS scores and called for interview.
Personal interviews for total of 100 marks & minimum marks to qualify are set at 40% (35% for reserved category) will be held across various cities across India. The dates & venue shall be informed to selected individuals.
On the other hand, scale II level positions will participate in group discussions before appearing for final stage of selections.
Candidates looking to apply for this specialist officer recruitment have to first visit corpbank.com to download fee payment challan
- Pay fee of Rs.100 (Rs.20 for sc/st) at any branch of corporation bank or via NEFT facility at other banks.
- Collect the payment receipt containing details of transaction id & branch seal.
- Logon to their website again & proceed to online application link (under careers)
- Fill in the correct information & hit submit
- Remember take a print of the generated form for submission during Interview.
Those interested to apply for corporation bank`s specialist officer recruitment 2012 are requested to download the advt. from their website here (.pdf file)