Andhra Bank has once again announced its recruitment of Probationary Officers & Specialist Officers.Started in the year 1923 it is one of the leading public sector banks in India.With head office in Hyderabad the bank has over 14,000 employees in branches spread across the nation.
Though Andhra bank had called for applications previously too, they had reservations.In the month of January 2012, 85 OBC posts was published.In July, andhra bank with manipal group teamed up for PO recruitment cum training program.
19000 PO jobs were created previously & we only hope these latest vacancies provides a chance for other non-selected ones to enter the interviewing halls.
Register online applications from September 1 to 15, 2012
Fee payment to be made between above dates only
1. Probationary Officers – 400 posts
2. IT Officers – 40 nos.
3. Rajbhasha Officers – 7 nos.
4. HR Officers – 8 nos.
5. Law Officers (scale – II) – 15 nos.
The approximate monthly salary for scale I officers (no.1 to 4) is Rs.26,450 & scale II is Rs.35,230
All applicants must have qualified in the common written exam conducted by IBPS & posses the following qualifications.
- Age to be within 20 - 30 yrs as on 1.07.2011 (+5 yrs for SC/ST, +3yrs for OBC)
- Completed graduation in any discipline
- Certificate in computer operations (MS-Office) is required if you did not study computer science at school level.
- Must have secured 24 (gen) & 21 (others) in each section including descriptive & TWS of 151 (Gen & OBC), 141 (SC/ST/PWD)
- Only those who qualified in IBPS specialist officer CWE 2012 can apply
- Degree (UG or PG) in CS/ CA/ IT/ EC/ Instrumentation OR Any degree with DOEACC ‘B’ level certificate.
- In addition, the minimum TWS score is 128 (gen,obc) & 120 (sc/st/pwd)
See table below for total weighted score for each advertised post,
Andhra bank may conduct group discussion & personal interview or any one of the two.For interviews a total of 35 marks is allotted but scoring 14 marks (gen,obc) or 12(others) is needed for entry into final list.
Based on the number of vacancies notified only limited number of registrants shall be shortlisted as per their TWS scores for further stages.In most cases, a ratio of 1:4 or 1:5 is followed
How to apply:
Pay application fees of Rs.20 (SC/ST) or Rs.100 (Gen/OBC) by cash at any branch of Andhra bank using the challan OR through NEFT from any other banks before Sep 15.
- Collect the receipt for fee payment & proceed to submit your online application available at andhrabank.in
- Login to fill in the required details carefully since it wont be possible to modify any details after submission
- Complete submitting & take a print of the generated system application to produce at a later stage.
Those interested in applying for the Andhra bank`s PO & specialist officer recruitment can download the official notice from their official website here