Central Bank of India has finally announced its clerk recruitment project which has been due for IBPS clerk CWE scorecard holders.Founded in the year 1911, Central bank is among very few to have stood for 100 years.It currently has over 3900 branches across 27 states & 3 UTs.
For those qualified in clerical common exam (Nov/Dec 2011) and still awaiting appointment - this release is sure to bring new hopes.Although late the PSB carries with itself some huge openings.
Position – Vacancies
Clerk (single window operator) – 3196 posts (see below for full list)
Dates to Note:
Registration of online applications – December 22 to January 7, 2013
Interview call letters & such details will be intimated later
Though passing in the IBPS CWE individuals have to fulfill eligibility conditions mentioned below,
- Aged between18 - 28 yrs on Aug 1, 2011 SC/ST +5 yrs, OBC +3 yrs)
- Passed in degree OR 50% marks in HSC/XII OR 60% in matric/X std , as on 1.08.2011
- Knowledge of regional language of the state applying for, is necessary.
- Posses a computer operation skills (may require certificate from training institute)
- Must apply for vacancies in a state where you appeared to write CWE
Along with specified minimum TWS, applicant should also have secured 24+ (Gen) or 21+ (others) in each test section.
Since common interviews shall begin only from next year, Central bank of India would continue to host individual interviews for this clerk recruitment.
Only those with high IBPS scores will be shortlisted for final selections that is to carry 50 marks.The min. qualifying score is 40% (35% for sc/st//obc)
A merit list would be prepared for each state & categorywise taking into account the total scores.Based on this appointments are to be made.
How to Register:
The application fees have been fixed at Rs.100 (gen/obc) & Rs.20 (sc/st/exsm/pwd) candidates.
- Take a print of the challan available from centralbankofindia.co.in
- Visit any branch of Central bank & deposit the amount on or before Jan 7, 2013
- On collecting the receipt from branch, fill the online application form with necessary details including transaction no.(3-10 digits)
After submitting do no forget to print the generated application form as it has to be produced at the time of personal interview.
Download the Central Bank of India clerk recruitment project 2012 - 2013 from their website here & read it carefully before proceeding to apply online.