The wait is finally over for clerk job aspirants.IBPS has published the detailed timetable of common interviews for clerks recruitment in public sector banks.A similar process was conducted to fill probationary officers vacancies for which candidates are awaiting allotment orders.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection had announced the results for clerk CWE held in December 2012.Although exact number of passouts was not known, it is believed that atleast 1 lakh might have qualified for the interviewing stage.
Interviews from March 16
Successful candidates are set to appear in the 1st clerical common interviews starting March 16.It is also stated that an intimation email/ SMS about interview date, time & centre would also be sent.
- Common interview for clerks recruitment – March 16 onwards
- Combined result of CWE & interview – April 2nd week
- Notification of clerical vacancies (around 30000) – Last week of April
- Preference registration & Allotments – May 2013
Since clerical vacancies exist state-wise, you will most probably allotted a venue within the state opted at the time of online application.
Documents to Carry:
Whatever be the position, there are certain requirements for candidates to satisfy.Bank job interviews normally have a document verification stage wherein your certificates are verified.
The institute has also notified candidates to carry such docs.They are
- Print of online application submitted during registration stage – Get it here
- Birth date proof (birth certificate or SSLC/Std.XII marksheet)
- Photo ID proof (such as driving license, voters id, aadhar card, passport)
- Degree certificate & Marksheets (consolidated)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC only)
- Interview call letter – download from here
It is necessary for all to posses self attested photocopies of the docs mentioned above & their originals.
One must know his/her IBPS clerk CWE registration no. or roll number & password to download their interview call letter.
If you have lost the password details, visit ‘forgot password link’.Enter the required details & click on submit to retrieve your password via email.
After getting all these stuff ready, its time to prepare for ibps clerk common interviews.
Do checkout the titles overhead to help you in preparations