Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has planned for recruitment of assistants this 2014 for its offices across India.RBI does not need any introduction as it is the premier bank of India that is responsible for framing policies,help the financial situation in various sectors & provide adequate safeguards for the nation`s economy.
Above all, it is from here the coins & currencies are issued.The head office of Reserve bank of India is at Mumbai.
In March 2012 a similar RBI recruitment was announced to fill 1000 assistant vacancies.The RBI assistant recruitment had 525 openings.
Online registration of applications from July 16 to August 6, 2014
Written exam in the 4th week of September (in batches)
Inorder to apply for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Jobs Recruitment, one must satisfy the following conditions,
- Aged between 18 – 28 yrs as on 1.07.2014 (category relaxation applies)
- Should have min. 50% marks in degree (UG) aggregate (only for gen/obc) as on August 8, 2014
- Final year/sem students & those waiting results are NOT eligible
- To posses knowledge of computer operations (MS-Office, Word etc)
- IBPS common exam scores are not required
Language proficiency (read/ write & speak) related to the state you apply is required.
The RBI assistants recruitment exam 2014 shall be an Online test comprising of objective type (computer based) questions for 200 marks in the following sections:
i) Reasoning (ii) English (iii) Numerical Ability (iv) General awareness &
(v) Computer Knowledge
It is necessary to qualify & secure minimum marks in each test to qualify for personal Interview stage.There will be negative marks for each wrong answer wherein 0.25 marks would be deducted.
RBI Assistant Exam Books:
Reserve Bank of India has scheduled the assistants recruitment online exam for the 4th week of September.With just a month left, its best to start early & prepare for the RBI assistants exam 2014 through books and guides.
* RBI assistants recruitment exam guide – Rs.180 – Buy Online
Have you applied? Then checkout How to prepare for RBI assistants exam (solved papers & topics to cover)
Based on the no. of vacancies in each zone only those ranking at the top shall be shortlisted for it.For final selection the marks in written test & interview would be considered.
Vacancies & Payscale:
Assistant – 506 posts – approx. salary of Rs.22,732
Registration & Fee Details:
The application fee of Rs.450 (Gen/OBC) & Rs.50 (SC/ST) can be paid through online or offline means.There is no fee for SC/ST/PWD/ExSm/Staff candidates.
|Applicants are to specify their individual/ father/ husband names correctly with proper spelling as it appears on marksheets.Any differences may lead to disqualification of candidates from taking part in this RBI recruitment 2014.|
Online: Fill the online application & choose ‘online payment’ option to transfer money immediately using Debit/ Credit/ ATM cards or Netbanking.
- After successful transfer, a registration no. & password would be generated which you`ll have to take note.
- If the amount was deducted but application did`nt go through due to some error, re-apply again.The transferred amount shall be refunded back to your account in due course.
Offline: Applicants opting to pay fees in cash can do so by visiting any branch of these banks - Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India.
- A payment challan would be generated once you submit your online application.Also note down the displayed reg.no & password
- Print the challan & deposit the fees along with it from 2nd working day after registration but within 3 working days.
- After 2 working days from fee payment you`ll receive a confirmation email/ sms
Even if you don't get intimation, login to the application 3 days after paying fees & take a print of the complete online application for future reference.