Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB), one among the popular private sector banks in India has announced recruitment of Junior Officers.The bank though founded in the year 1926 by Shri V.S.N.Ramalinga Chettiar. it became a scheduled commercial bank in August 1958 .LVB has grown over the past 80 years from starting up in Tamilnadu.Today, they have a network of 400 branches across various important states of India.
To apply for private bank jobs, there is no need to have qualified in IBPS common bank exams.So all those who fulfil the below eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for this LVB recruitment.
Dates to Note:
Online registrations close on April 25, 2015
UPDATE: The online exam will be held on July 17, 2015
Admit cards for the test are available now on the bank`s website.
Post & Salary
Junior Officer - Rs.3.5 lakhs / year
Who are Eligible?
Since LVB is a private bank, there are no special reservations/ relaxations for those who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC categories.Everyone are treated the same.
- Age should only be within 20 – 27 years as on March 1, 2015
- 50% in graduation (second class) from a recognized university as on 1.3.2015
- Must possess computer knowledge
Applicant should have completed the degree only through regular college.Distance/ correspondence degree holders are not eligible.
There is nothing new or different about the mode of selection as LVB follows a normal pattern of written & personal interview.
An online objective test shall be conducted for 150 marks in the following sections:
Based on the scores in this exam, you will be shortlisted for the Interview stage.
Steps to Apply:
Candidates who wish to apply for this recruitment should pay Rs.600 as application fee through online payment gateway only.SC/ ST/ OBC candidates must also pay the same amount.
- Goto the careers page of LVB (https://www.lvbank.com/careers.aspx)
- Click on ‘Register’ to fill all the required details
- After submitting, you will receive an email /sms with the application no.
- Return back to the login page, use the application no. & password to enter
- Complete the application form by providing the remaining info & submit
Applicants must also upload their recent photograph & signature.So make sure to have them handy.
Once you complete the online registration & fee payment, download & print the generated provisional registration slip for reference.