LIC Housing Finance Ltd, (LIC HFL) one of the largest housing Finance company in India has announced recruitment of Assistant/ Assistant Manager.The company promoted by LIC is spread across India with branches in all states.There is something special about this hiring as it is being conducted exclusively for candidates who qualified in IBPS RRB common written exam III.
The IBPS RRB exams were held in September 2014 for the post of Officer (scale I) & Office assistant.Those who were successful are not applying for jobs in regional rural banks.
So in addition to the gramin banks, now you may also apply for these organizations. Read below for more details.
No. of Posts
Assistants – 200 vacancies across all states (see image for breakdown)
Assistant Manager – 93
The approximate remuneration for assistants would be Rs.16335 /month & Rs.
Rs. 37745 /month for Asst.Managers which could vary depending on the place of posting.
Note these Dates
Online registrations are open from April 18 to 30th only
Personal Interviews scheduled from May 25th onwards
Am I Eligible?
Pay close attention to the mentioned eligibility conditions as this recruitment is not open for everyone.
- Age limit is 21-28 years as on June 1, 2014
- Must have 50% in graduation (for assistant) & 55% for assistant manager (IT, Law, Management, Economics degree holders are only eligible to apply)
- Should posses computer knowledge skills
There are no age/ educational relaxations for candidates who belong to OBC/ SC/ST.All are treated the same.
Selections: LIC seems to take into account only the general category cutoff for the purpose of selecting applicants for personal interviews.
Therefore depending on the no. of vacancies, they shall rank candidates based on their total weighted score (TWS) in IBPS RRB 2015 exam.
So only those rank sufficiently higher than the others shall be shortlisted for interview.
Steps for Applying:
All those who posses the necessary eligibility conditions must apply online through LIC HFL`s website (www.lichousing.com)
- Use the same registration no. & password that you received during CWE RRB III registration to login for this recruitment.
- After successful submission of application, everyone should pay Rs.150 as application fee using credit/ debit/ATM card or Internet banking only
You are required to take a print of the generated e-receipt, online application form copies from the links provided.