Are you looking for clerk jobs in govt. banks?Then here is some good news - IBPS Clerk 2015 Exam notification has been released.It is one of the most expected announcement & through this, IBPS is to conduct the 5th common written examination (CWE) for clerk jobs in Indian banks.
Qualifying in IBPS clerk exam 2015 is necessary to apply for clerk vacancies in 19 public sector banks.
Though the names of participating banks are listed, the institute has also mentioned ‘any other financial institution’ alongside.So you can also apply for recruitments in any organisation inlcuding private banks after the results are published.
Application registrations from August 11 to September 1, 2015
Preliminary test on December 5, 6,12 & 13.
Main exam on January 2 & 3, 2016
Final allotments to be completed in April 2016
Who are Eligible?
Inorder to apply for IBPS clerical exam 2015, it is compulsory for candidates to satisfy the following conditions:
- Age to be min 20 years & max. 28 yrs, as on Aug 1.2015 (+5 yrs for sc/st & + 3 for obc)
- Pass in degree (any discipline) from a recognized university, on or before 1.09.2015
- Ability to read/write/speak in local language of the state applying is necessary.
- Computer knowledge is compulsory
You should have studied computers in high school/college as a subject OR must have a certificate from computer institute.
New Exam Pattern:
As mentioned earlier, the 2015 IBPS clerk exams shall follow a two stage process – Preliminary & Main Exam.Both are to be conducted only online.
- Prelims test will have 100 questions that should be answered within 1 hour.
- Cutoffs would be fixed for each section & also for the total score, which you need to secure.
Only those who qualify in the preliminary test will be eligible for main examination.
- Main exam: 200 questions with a total duration of 2 hours.
- You must achieve the cutoff scores (section-wise & total) to be called for common interviews.
For every wrong answer, negative mark of 0.25 would also be reduced in both prelim & main exam.
Since the tests are round the corner, its better you start to preparing with IBPS clerk exam books.Here are some of our recommendations
After the final results are announced, allotments/ appointments will be made to candidates based on their total scores & preference.
How to Register:
The Fees of Rs.100 (SC/ST) or Rs.600 (others) can be paid via two methods
Online: (from Aug 11 – Sep 1): Visit ibps.in & click on the online application to fill the necessary details.After submitting the form, you would be directed to the online fee payment gateway.
- Pay the appropriate fee amount using netbanking/credit or debit cards
- After the transaction is complete, print the generated e-receipt
- If application submission is successful, a registration number & password would be shown that has to be noted.
There is no option to pay the fees at any local banks.Everybody must pay online only.
You are also advised to take a print of the completely filled application form as it has to be produced at the time of interviews.
Those interested to apply for this upcoming IBPS clerk 2015 exam can download the notice from their website here (pdf file)
The online application will be available after August 11 only.