The IBPS PO, Clerk & SO reserve list (waiting list) has been released for recruitment conducted in 2015.Candidates who are in this reserve list would now be appointed to any of the public sector banks in India. There was a lot of confusion over the fate of individuals in the waiting list but this news should bring smiles onto their faces.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in April 2015 had allotted candidates to 20 public sector banks as PO, Clerk & Specialist Officer. They were successful in the common written examinations & interviews held during 2014 – 15.
What is a Reserve List? A reserve list is nothing but a waiting list which is prepared to fill vacancies in a bank, incase a candidate doesn't join the organization when he/ she was allotted initially.Such vacant posts are collected from all banks & the next eligible person would be offered appointed.
IBPS has released the wait list for PO IV, Clerk IV & Spl. Officer IV selection process with people who had secured slightly lower marks.
Reserve List Allotments Also Complete
The institute had fixed minimum cutoff scores for the reserve list too for all positions – PO, Clerk & SO.
As per the latest announcement, candidates who were within this cutoff range have been provisionally allotted to a bank.
See below for detailed notifications:
- Click here for PO IV reserve list results | Download cutoff notification
- Click here for Clerk IV reserve list results | Download cutoff notification
- Click here for SO IV reserve list results | Download cutoff notification
Update 1: Emails are being received by those who have now been provisionally allotted through reserve lists.So keep an eye on your mail inbox (including junk/ spam folder).
Bank Recruitments for 2015 is Over
The selection exercise of IBPS PO IV, Clerk IV & Specialist Officer IV were conducted to fill bank vacancies for the year 2015 – 16.
With March 31, 2016 being the last date of validity for these scores, they had released the allotment status of reserve lists now.
|Therefore, IBPS has now formally announced the COMPLETION of all the selection procedures under the exams 2015-16.|
So there will be no 2nd or 3rd waiting list for these vacancies.Don't expect anything of that sort.
We know this shall be the next question.What is going to happen in the forthcoming days?
- If you have been allotted to any bank, expect an email from that specific bank with the offer of appointment.
- It shall contain the terms & conditions, details about joining, verification formalities, date/ time / location etc., to report.
- There is no possibility to request for appointment in another bank.You must accept the offer from the respective organization.
If you choose not to join, your selection/ appointment will be cancelled & have to appear for the tests again after looking at the IBPS bank exams calendar.