Tamilnad Mercentile Bank (TMB) has announced its specialist officer recruitment project 2016 for various positions across India.A popular private sector bank headquarted in tamilnadu was started in the year 1921 as the nadar bank.TMB is one of the few banks that has been consistently generating profits since inception.They currently have a wide presence throughout the nation with 480+ branches.
TMB, being a private bank doesn't require IBPS bank exam scores.So even those candidates who did not appear/ pass in IBPS exams are also eligible to apply.
Posts & Job Location
Tamilnad mercantile bank has invited applications for many jobs in its branches across India.So here are the positions along with the state where vacancies are available:
- Agricultural Officer – Tamil Nadu, Kerala
- Chartered Accountant - Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala & TN
- Database Administrator - TN, Karnataka
- Data Center Administrator - TN, Karnataka
- Hardware Maintenance / System Administrator - TN, Karnataka
- Law Officers – TN, Gujarat
- Marketing Officer (scale II) – TN,Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh
- Network Administrator - TN, Karnataka
- Probationary Assistant Managers - TN, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat Karnataka, Kerala,Maharashtra,Delhi,Telangana
The salary for scale I positions would be approx Rs.33,500 /month including allowances like reimbursement of house rent, fuel, entertainment, canteen, newspaper etc as applicable to the scale-I officers.
Remember these Dates
Closing date for registering online applications – June 10, 2016
Application & proofs must be sent to the bank before June 17th
Who are eligible to apply?
There are different eligibility condition for each post & only those who posses them will be able to apply for this TMB recruitment.
Probationary Assistant Managers: The applicant should not be more than 26 yrs of age as on December 31, 2015 (relaxation for MBC/BC:upto 28yrs & SC/ST: 31yrs)
He/ She must have scored 60% or above in both UG & PG degrees (55% for SC/ST).
Post graduate degree is compulsory & must be through regular college only.
Agricultural Officer: The bank prefers to recruit only experienced candidates for this post.
- Age limit: not above 30 years, as on 31.12.2015
- Degree in agriculture or allied subjects with atleast 50% marks
- Minimum 3 years experience in relevant field is necessary
Those applying for agri officer post need not pay any application fees while registering online.
Database Administrator: Those who wish to register for this post need specialized degree & experience.
- 60% marks in B.E/ B.Tech Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical OR MCA OR M.Sc (Maths/ Physics) with diploma in computer applications
- Age should not be above 35yrs as on 31.12.2015
- 3 years experience in enterprise wide database management or areas related to database administration in a large organization.
Though experience of working in banking or financial institutions is preferred, not compulsory.
For details about eligibility conditions of other posts, refer the advertisement notice of each position.
How to Register?
Eligible candidates will have to pay Rs.200 by demand draft drawn in favor of “Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.,” payable at Thoothukudi / Tuticorin or Tirunelveli.
Few posts don't require any registration fee to be paid.So read the job notification carefully before going to banks.
After registering on the website, you need to take a print of the application form & send it along with the following documents to the given address.
- Demand draft
- Passport size photo affixed on the application form
- Age proof
- Copies of degree marksheets (self-attested)
- Any other certificate/ document mentioned in the notice
The above list of documents should be sent within 5 days from the date of online registration BUT not later than 17/06/2016.Address to send:
The General Manager,Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd. Head Office,
# 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
For More Details
All those who are interested to apply for TMB officers recruitment 2016-17 need to visit download the official notifications from their webpage here
The online application links are available for each post in the above page itself.