Are you ready for the IBPS PO 2016 Prelims exam slated for October 16, 22, 23 & 27? Then the latest video released by IBPS will help you understand the examination process & clear some important rules while answering the questions.If you are looking for bank jobs in India, then appearing for IBPS PO 2016 recruitment exam is the only way to enter the govt banking sector.
The IBPS PO 2016 selection process consists of two examinations – Prelims & Mains. All candidates need to qualify in the Prelims inorder to get shortlisted for Mains (Nov 20).
Both the exams are online & you are required to score the necessary cutoff marks in prelims & mains for moving to the next stage.
How to NOT get Disqualified in IBPS PO 2016 Exam
With the IBPS PO exams to start in few days, many would tell you about the things that are supposed to be done correctly.
But, there is a high chance for you to get disqualified from the entire recruitment process if you don't follow few simple rules?The possible reasons are:
- Not having proper documents for verification
- Not filling the call letter wrongly
- Not knowing how to submit answers in the online test
To avoid candidates making these silly errors due to nervousness, here is a detailed candidate instruction video with detailed info on what to do & what not to do in IBPS PO exam.
Instructions to Note: Incase you don't have time to watch the entire video, we have compiled the highlights of what has to be done before, during & after the exams.
1) The IBPS PO prelims will be held on October 16, 22, 23 & 27.So make sure to note down your reporting time/ shift, date & test location.
2) No candidate will be permitted to enter the exam centre 30 minutes after the reporting time mentioned in your call letter.
3) Download & print the call letter.Check out the list of acceptable documents for IBPS PO 2016, if you are not sure of the documents you must carry for the test.
4) Your name in the call letter/ hall ticket must match with the name in your ID proof.
5) Roll number has to be written on your ID proof photocopy before handing over to the invigilator.Also write down your roll no & password in the rough sheet provided.
6) An attendance sheet will be circulated where in you need to provide your thumb impression & signature.
7) Once the exam time is over, all the answers are auto submitted.Incase you have completed the test in advance, then it is necessary to press ‘Submit’ button.
Just follow the above steps & you wont have to fear about getting disqualified for not adhering to the rules.
For last minute preparations, remember to revise through the important topics to crack IBPS PO prelims 2016