The IBPS RRB CWE V final results has been released for the recruitment of Office assistant, Officer (scale I, II & III) in Regional Rural Banks (RRB).Along with these results, the provisional allotment of candidates in respective banks are also completed, thereby marking the end of IBPS RRB V recruitment process that was started in the year 2016.
Regional rural banks are just like any other commerical banks but are predominantly located in towns & villages.Their main purpose is to provide banking services for farmers & other engaged in allied activites in those areas.
IBPS RRB V, which is in its 5 year saw a total of 56 RRBs across India participate to recruit candidates for Officers (scale I,II & III) & Office Assistants (multipurpose) positions.
Exam Events: The written exams were conducted in November 2016 (prelims) & shortlisted candidates were called for Main exam in the month of December 2016. Interviews were held in January 2017 for officer posts.
Allotments Over for 16500 RRB Jobs
As per the original IBPS RRB 2016 notification, a total of 16,560 vacancies were announced in various cadres:
- Office Assistant – 8824 posts
- Officer (scale I) – 5539
- General Banking Officer (scale II) – 1533
- Agriculture Officer (scale II) – 152
- Marketing Officer (scale II) – 75
- Treasury Manager (scale II) – 19
- Law Officer (scale II) – 55
- Chartered Accountant (scale II) – 35
- IT Officer (scale II) – 130
- Officer (scale III) - 198
The institute has now released the final result status of all the positions which can be viewed till April 10, 2017.
Follow the below links & enter your registration number/ password to view your scores.
- Click here for main exam result of Office Assistants
- Click here for final result of Officer Scale I
- Click here for final result of Officer (Scale II - GBO)
- Click here for final result of Officer (Scale II - Specialists)
- Click here for final result of Officer (Scale III)
More details on appointment, joining formalities & date of reporting will be communicated to candidates individually by the banks to which they were allotted.
IBPS RRB 2016 Cutoffs
To qualify for any post, a candidate needs to secure certain minimum cutoff scores in the examinations.The category-wise & state-wise cutoff lists are now published on theie website below:
- RRB Office assistant cutoffs: Click here to view online
- RRB Officer Scale I cutoffs: Click here to view online
- RRB Officer Scale II & III cutoffs: Click here to view online
If certain banks have reported less vacancies at this stage, candidates would be chosen based on merit when those banks issue new vacancies in the coming months.
Are you in Reserve List?
Just like a waiting list, IBPS has published a reserve list to the extent of approximately 10% of the total vacancies reported by the rural banks.
Incase any candidate does not join OR if any RRB creates more vacancies before March 2018, then those in reserve list will be considered for appointment.
The reserve list will automatically expire on March 9, 2018.
I am in reserve list.Will I surely get appointment?
There is no guarantee that everyone in the reserve list will get selected.It depends on whether a bank wants to create new positions or not.
Looking at previous years, banks have not come up with any additional vacancies once the regular allotment is over.
So candidates in reserve list – instead of waiting, we suggest you to learn from your mistakes & start preparing for upcoming bank exams or other govt jobs.