Dena Bank PO recruitment 2017 has been announced in association with Amity University.Through this tieup, candidates would undergo 1 year PG certificate in Banking and Finance course in Amity University & also get PO job in Dena Bank.
Dena Bank, founded on 26th May, 1938 is one of the oldest public sector banks in India with branches across all major cities of India.Currently, the bank has a total of 13,900 employees.
Dena Bank has joined the list of banks such as Bank of Baroda, Indian Bank, Maharashtra Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank etc to conduct PO recruitments partnering with private educational institutes, rather than through IBPS common selection process.
Dates to note:
Online application registrations – April 18 to May 5, 2017
Written Exam to be conducted on June 11, 2017
Probationary Officer (scale I): 300 seats [GEN – 206, OBC – 22, SC – 62, ST - 10]
A total of 300 students/ batch (900 for 3 batches) will be selected for admission to Amity University through this current selection exercise for 2017-18 (April 2017 to December 2017).
Who are Eligible?
If you are looking to apply for this Dena Bank PO recruitment 2017, the following eligibility conditions must be fulfilled,
- Age to be within 20 – 29 yrs (+3 yrs for obc & +5 yrs for sc/st), as on April 1, 2017
- Must have 60% in degree from a recognized university (55% for SC/ST/PWD) as on 1.04.2017
- IBPS PO exam scores are NOT required.Hence freshers & experienced candidates are also eligible to apply.
All eligible applicants must appear for a written exam to be held on June 11, 2017. It will be an online test for 2 hours.
There will be cutoffs for each test & also on the total score.Therefore candidates must obtain these minimum marks to qualify in written test & get shortlisted for descriptive test, Group discussion & Personal Interview.
Become PO in Dena Bank:
Candidates selected in this manner will undergo 9 month classroom training at Amity University,Noida followed by a 3 month internship at any branch of Dena bank.
|On completion of 12 months training, the trainees shall be awarded Post graduate diploma in banking & finance along with their appointment letter to work as PO in Dena bank.|
The cost of undergoing this course if Rs.3.00 lacs which can be paid by availing a loan from Dena bank.
- The EMIs for education loan will be deducted from your salary only after you get appointment.
- The repayment will continue for a period of 7 years (84 months)
Stipends: A stipend of Rs.2500 / month would be paid to candidates during the classroom training & Rs.7500 during the 3 month intership period.
|After 5 years of satisfactory service, the bank will consider reimbursement (return) of fees to the candidates.|
How to apply:
The application fee of Rs.400 (gen/obc) & Rs.50(sc/st/pwd) should be paid through online mode only before May 9. Make the payment only using Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking
- Visit denabank.com & click on ‘’careers page’
- Click on the link titled ‘Dena Bank PGDBF course 2017’
- Fill in your correct details including payment info & click on submit
- Take a print of the generated application & e-receipt without fail as you need to submit them at the time of exam.
Call letters for exam & personal interview that contain details of venue must be downloaded from their website 10 days before the test.
Are you interested to apply for Dena Bank PO Recruitment 2017 with Amity University?The, download & read the notification carefully from their webpage here (.pdf)
Online application: Click here to register