Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the results of the written examination held for the recruitment of 257 posts of Enforcement officer / Accounts officer in Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), Ministry of labour and employment.Shortlisted candidates would need to appear for interviews, now
The UPSC EPFO enforcement officer/ accounts officer notification for the recruitment of 257 posts was announced in the month of June 2016.Applicants has to appear for the written test that was conducted on February 26 at various centres across India.
UPSC has published a provisional list of shortlisted candidates, based on the performance of candidates in the written test.
UPSC EPFO Exam Results: 800 Candidates Qualify
A total of 848 candidates have qualified in the enforcement/ accounts officer written exam and their roll numbers are displayed in the official notification, released by UPSC.
To know if you are selected or not, click here to download list (use Ctrl+F shortcut on your keyboard to find your roll number)
What Next? All the shortlisted candidates are required to fill and finally submit the detailed application form (DAF) failing which his/her candidature shall be rejected.
The link for DAF will be available on the website, www.upsconline.nic.in from May 2 to May 21.Take a printout of this form, enclose the necessary documents & send it to UPSC office by June 2, 2017.
The marks of unsucessful candidates will be uploaded on the commission`s website after the entire recruitment process is completed.
List of Documents to Send
The commission will intimate the date & time of interview for the above posts to selected candidates by email.Before that, the documents of shortlisted individuals would have to be verified.
Below is the list of documents that you need to send along with the detailed application form (DAF).Photocopies of these certificates should only be sent and the originals must be produced on the day of interview.
1) Birth certificate: Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate issued by Central/State Board indicating birth date.
2) Degree certificate: Marksheets of all years as proof of educational qualification.In the absence of degree certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years will be accepted.
3) Experience certificate from concerned organization/ department
4) Caste certificate
5) OBC creamy layer declaration
6) Physically handicapped (PH) certificate
7) Change of name proof: Those who had changed their names due to various reason must submit proper certificate/ document as proof.
8) Age relaxation proof for Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs, Widows/Divorced Women/Women Judicially separated from Husbands etc.,
9) NOC from those who are currently employed in government service.
10) Government employee certificate
Each of the above certificates have prescribed formats given on the UPSC website, which they can refer from upsc.gov.in