Federal Manipal School of Banking (FMSB) has been formed by Federal Bank & Manipal global education services.FMSB will train those interested in banking as career & on completing the programme, they shall be appointed as Probationary officers (PO) in Federal bank,one of India`s leading private sector banks that has over 1000 domestic branches.
Commercial banks tying up with Manipal university to recruit for PO vacancies is not new & is currently operational in ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Andhra Bank & Punjab National Bank.
With Federal bank also joining, it is a good opportunity for young people looking for bank jobs but were not able to appear/scored less marks in IBPS common banking exams.
Last date for online registrations – October 15, 2012
Written test (online) – 4th week of Oct.
|Federal manipal school of banking`s (FMSB) 1st batch will begin in the month of December 2012.|
Who are Eligible?
The following eligibility conditions fixed by FMSB are to satisfied,
- Agelimit: 21 - 26 yrs as on Aug 8, 2012 (max. age relaxed by 5yrs for SC/ST)
- Should have completed graduation with 60% marks from recognized university
- Final year students are also eligible but must submit provisional certificate & mark sheet on or before November 1, 2012
Since IBPS CWE scores are not required for this requirement, even those who did not appear for such exams can apply.
What is the Process:
The selection procedure is simple & straightforward with an online exam scheduled in October, followed by Group discussion & Interviews.
The online aptitude test will be similar to regular bank exams having the following sections – Logical reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, English language, General awareness & Computer awareness carrying a duration of 2 hrs.
Candidates qualifying in the online test will be shortlisted for GD/ Personal interviews after which a final selection list is prepared.
Loan & Bond:
All selected candidates will be enrolled for an 1 year PG diploma course in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) at Manipal university which includes 9 months of classroom training & 3 months of internship.
To meet the cost of Rs.3.30 lacs for this course, educational loan can be availed from Federal bank.
On successful completion of course, candidates shall be appointed in Federal bank as Assistant Manager (scale I) with a salary of Rs.5.90 lakhs/ annum.
Though appointees will execute a service bond agreeing to stay for 3 years, the interest on loan + Rs.1 lac will be paid back by the bank after you complete 5 years of service.
How to Register
Application fees of Rs.400 or Rs.50(sc/st/) must be paid before completing the registrations through any of the below 2 modes:
- Online: From Oct 9, the facility to pay fees through debit/credit card will be activated at the bank`s website.Take a print of the online fee receipt for producing at the exam venue.
- Offline: Using the downloaded payment challan, remit fees into the respective account (details given in page 17 of notice) by visiting federal bank branches or any other bank.Do not forget to collect the counterfoil of receipt as proof of payment.
After depositing the fees, continue to fill your details for registration & submit the online application form on or before 15.10.2012
The detailed notification of Federal manipal school of banking (FMSB) PO recruitment 2012 can also be read at their official website here