For selection into bank jobs, written examinations are being conducted.Are you looking to join some coaching classes for preparations? Then, enroll for the pre-examination training programme arranged by the testing authorities.The best part is, this training is free of cost.
What will be taught?
- During the training, candidates would be elaborated on the question paper pattern & type of questions to expect.Along with it, problem solving techniques, time management, preparing methods etc., shall also be imparted.
Public sector banks were conducting these exams but with the introduction of common written exam by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, pre exam coaching is managed by IBPS.
Who are eligible for this pre examination training?
- Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ Disabled categories are only eligible to register.Though there are no charges for classes, costs involved in travel, accommodation, food must be borne by the candidate only.
Will I be selected in exam after this training?
- The training classes should be taken as a source of guiding materials. It is not wise to expect the same questions in the real exam.Understand the basic concept & the methods involved in solving it.
How to apply?
- The facility to register for pre examination training begins along with the online application process.Candidates who are interested to enroll will have to choose the option & fill the necessary details given in the online form.A separate call letter would be issued to eligible applicants that will contain details about the training centre,date, time etc.,
- Remember, once the online application process gets over, you cannot register for this training
I do not belong to SC/ST category.How do I prepare?
- Since this training is only for SC/ST candidates, applicants from other categories need to rely on books & guides or join a private bank exam coaching centre.
- Apart from these, we publish regular updates at BankExamsIndia.com about preparing for bank exams, just as we explained about the common clerk exam pattern recently.