Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) – needs no introduction as it is one of the largest IT firm in Asia.Formed in 1968, TCS has over 190K employees working in its offices spread across 42 countries.Freshers of 2011 looking for jobs in TCS can make use of this facility by applying directly for this recruitment.
Positions available for Science graduates & Diploma holders of 2011 batch only.
Last date: August 8, 2011
Eligibility conditions for those looking to apply for TCS recruitment 2011,
- Must have completed B.Sc degree (maths/ stats/ physics/ chemistry/ computer science/ comp.application/ electronics/ IT/ bioinformatics)
- Diploma (IT/ Computer/ECE/EEE) holders
- Should have secured 50% or above consistently in degree, 12th & 10th std.
- Candidates must have completed degree from full time, regular colleges
- if you are student of open university, part time or postal/ correspondence degree course – you are not eligible to apply
As part of selection process, a preliminary written test or aptitude test could be conducted.If found eligible based on the submitted profile, you may be contacted via email detailing about the test.Following the results, Group discussion or Interview could be held.
How to apply: If you satisfy the necessary eligibility conditions, proceed to send application & resume online.Here are the steps to follow,
* Visit the TCS website here & select ‘Entry Level – Direct applicants’ (science grads)
* Register your profile by entering your personal, academic & contact details
* Save the registration ID & password to track status of application.
Future opportunity: If the recruitment process has come to an end by the time you visit their website, it is always better to register your profile at the TCS website.
By giving your correct contact details, TCS may inform you about a job matching your profile as soon it is posted - for which you can send your application & stay ahead of others.