Central Bank of India has announced recruitment of 500 Specialist officers across various departments & scales.Formed in 1911 & one among the oldest public sector banks of India, the bank has a presence of over 3600+ branches across 27 states.
Dates: Online registrations from 5.11.2011 to 25.11.2011
Written test: January 8, 2012
Position – Vacancies :
|Agriculture finance officer|| |
|IT officer|| |
|Rajbhasa adhikari|| |
|Security officer|| |
|Law officer|| |
Let us see the eligibility conditions (as on 31.08.2011) for few top vacancies,
* Age of the applicant to be within 21 - 30 yrs
* Pass in BE/ BTech (CS or EEE or ECE) OR MCS or MCA (should have studied computer science as one of the subject)
Agriculture finance officer:
* Age to be not less than 21 yrs or above 30yrs, as on Aug 31, 2011
* Must possess degree in Agriculture /Horticulture/ Vet. science or allied disciplines.
- for eligibility criteria of other posts, refer the job advertisement link given below,
The selection process for all vacancies shall have a Written test followed by Interview for selected candidates.Whatever be the post, the objective type test for 100 marks follows the same pattern with the following sections,
Books are available that can be purchased through cash/ netbanking or card,
* Agriculture officer exam book – Rs.227 – Buy online
* IT officer exam – Rs.446 – Buy online
Fees & Application: Rs.50 (SC/ST) or Rs.500 (others) must be paid in cash at any of the Central bank of India`s CBS branches using the provided challan before Nov 25.
On receiving the fee payment receipt, proceed to submit your online application available at centralbankofindia.com.To avoid rejection of application, the signature & photo of the applicant must be uploaded along with it.Also remember that a person can apply for any one post only.
Those interested in applying for Central bank of India specialist officers recruitment can download the notification from the official website here