Karnataka Bank, a private sector bank has announced recruitment of Officers & Clerks for its branches across India.Established in 1924, the bank is present with over 480 branches across 20 states.Headquartered in Mangalore, it currently has approximately 5800 employees on its rolls.
Although Karnataka bank had recruited only IBPS cwe qualifiers for its vacancies last year, they are not to follow it in 2013.A separate examination has been planned enabling those without cwe qualifying status to also apply for these openings.
Post & Payscale:
Officer (scale I) – approx. Rs.31,450/ month
Clerk – monthly salary of apprx. Rs.18,250
Exact number of opportunities are not revealed but says appointments will happen for its branches across India.
Dates to Note:
Online application registrations from March 1 to 15, 2013
Written test on April 13th
Who can Apply?
The eligibility conditions for Karnataka bank`s 2013 recruitment project are,
* Should not be over 30 yrs of age, as on Feb 1, 2013 (+5 yrs for SC/ST)
* Must posses Graduation in Engineering/ Agri. sciences/ Law OR PG in any degree
* While PG diploma holders are not eligible, MBA, MCA can apply.
* Registrants to be within 28yrs of age, as on 1.02.2013 (+5yrs for sc/st)
* Completed degree (any discipline) & should be proficient in computers
* Speak Hindi & English languages.
3 year Service Bond:
The process for officer & clerk jobs in Karnataka bank is through an online written test, scheduled to be held on 13th April (morning & noon session).
- Although the test pattern is not notified, it would be similar to other bank recruitment exams, containing the following sections – Reasoning, Numerical ability, General awareness & English.
- More details about the test could be provided while issuing call letters, we believe.
Interviews shall be conducted for those who are successful in the above test.
|Appointed candidates will have to sign a bond with the bank agreeing to work for min. 3 years & the probation period shall be 1 year (officer) & 6 months (clerk).|
Steps to Apply:
Rs.250 or Rs.200 (Rs.150 for SC/ST) must be paid as application fee only through online payment gateway using credit/debit cards or netbanking.There is no offline mode of payments.
incase of error during online funds transfer, you will have to register again & initiate the transfer.The amount transferred previously shall be credited back to your account.
- After getting hold of the necessary info visit karnatakabank.com & proceed to submit your online application.
- Remember to save the registration no. & password to take printouts & for downloading the call letters.
For official notification of Karnataka bank recruitment 2013, download the advertisement from the bank website here