As the New Year starts, Karnataka Bank, a private sector bank has announced their new Officers recruitment notification to hire young aspirants.Established in 1924, the bank is currently functioning with over 480 branches across 20 states.Headquartered in Mangalore, it currently has approximately 5800 employees on its rolls.
Karnataka bank does not participate in the IBPS common selection process.Hence anyone including those who couldnt clear IBPS PO exams are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Candidates willing to become an Officer in Indian banks can grab this opportunity to become part of the growing banking sector.
Post & Payscale:
Officer (scale I) – could be posted at its branches/offices located across India.
The Gross salary of Officer Scale-I shall be Rs.37,400/ month.
Exact number of vacancies to be filled through this hiring are not revealed.
Dates to Note:
Register online applications from January 7 to 18th.
Online exam to be held in the month of February 2016
Call letters can be downloaded during 2nd week of February 2016.
Who can Apply?
To apply for Karnataka bank 2016 officers recruitment, you need to fulfill certain conditions just like other banking exams.They are,
- Aged between 21-28 years, as on 01-01-2016 (+5 years for SC/ST)
- Should be a Post Graduate (except PG Diploma) in any discipline OR Graduate in law/ Agricultural sciences.
There is no restriction on marks or percentage criteria.Hence, anyone with the above qualifications can submit their registrations.
All those who are currently undergoing their graduation or waiting for results are not eligible.Simiarly, IBPS scores are also not required.
All eligible applicants will have to participate in an online test (objective type) that is tentatively scheduled to be in the month of February.The qualifiers of this exam shall then be invited for the interviews.
- The test pattern is not notified but it would be similar to other bank recruitment exams, containing the following sections – Reasoning, Numerical ability, General awareness & English.
- More details about the test could be provided while issuing call letters, we believe.
|Appointed candidates will have to sign a bond with the bank agreeing to work for a minimum of 3 years.|
Steps to Apply:
If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, you should submit applications only through online mode & have to pay a non-refundable fees i.e. Rs.500/- for SC/ST and Rs.600 for others through debit/ credit/ ATM cards or Internet banking etc.
- Visit the bank`s official website www.karnatakabank.com & open ‘Careers’ page to open the online application link.
- Fill all the necessary details & submit the form before 18 January 2016.
Official Notice: For detailed information of Karnataka bank recruitment 2016, download their advertisement from the bank website here