Syndicate Bank, has notified about the PO recruitment thus inviting all those who have passed in the recently concluded common bank exam 2011. With its headquarters in Manipal, Karnataka the bank has a presence of over 2000 branches across India.This bank is one among the 19 public sector banking institutions that shall follow the combined test pattern.
Dates : Online application registrations – January 2 to16, 2012
Post name – Vacancies:
Probationary Officer – 1750 posts
The monthly salary could be around Rs.24,450 & slight changes are possible depending on the location,perks etc.,
* Should be of age limit 21 – 30yrs (as on 1.07.2011)
* Posses a degree in any stream with minimum 55% marks aggregate (50% for SC/ST)
* With respect to IBPS scorecard, applicant must have a total weighted score of atleast 138 (Gen) or 125 (SC/ST/OBC).Section wise cutoff is not required
Selection: With the new banking recruitment process, syndicate bank will take into account the exam marks along with interview score in deciding the final appointment list.
As far as the short listing is concerned, eligible candidates may be called for personal interview through merit ranking (based on the scores in CWE)
How to apply:
- Fee of Rs.200 (for general/OBC) & Rs.50 (for SC/ST) can be paid at any branch of Syndicate bank by means of the payment challan available at syndicatebank.in & collect the receipt for fee payment.
- Visit the bank`s online application webpage, enter the required info in the form & click on submit.
- It is necessary to take a print of the completely filled application form that is displayed after successful submission, as it will collected at the interview venue along with call letter.
Download & read the Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2012 notification from their website here, before heading to apply.