Andhra bank has announced PO recruitment specifically for OBC category. The bank with head office in Hyderabad is one among the leading public banks in India having over 1350 branches across 21 Indian states.
The 88 year old bank has 14225 employees, according to a page in wikipedia.
Note: Online registration – 23.01.2012 to 14.02.2012
Interview date shall be informed to selected later
For what: Probationary Officers – 89 posts
This is a special hiring drive to fill backlog vacancies only in OBC category.
With a payscale of Rs.14,500 – 25700, the salary shall be approx.Rs.24,994 /month (could vary with location of branch)
Am I eligible?
To apply for this Andhra bank PO recruitment, the conditions are,
* Age to be within 21 – 30 yrs, as on July 1, 2011
* Must be a graduate in any stream with 60% or more (results or mark sheet must have been issued on or before 1.07.2011)
* Should have TWS of 141 in IBPS PO exam
* Belong to OBC category
How will I be selected? Eligible candidates with high scores in common exam would be shortlisted for Interview process, which shall be conducted for 35 marks.To qualify, you must secure atleast 14 marks.
The final appointment would be based on your scores in IBPS exam & personal interview.
Service bond: The selected officers shall sign a bond for 5 years, of which 2yrs would be probation period.If you choose to leave before the end of bond, Rs.75,000 must be paid to the bank.
How to register? As a first step, application fee of Rs.200 has to be paid before Feb 14, 2012 at any branch of Andhra bank using the CBS challan or initiate a NEFT payment from any bank.
- The challan copy, transaction id etc. have to be preserved as proof of payment.
- On collecting the necessary details, proceed to the online application form given at andhrabank.in, enter the relevant info & submit.
- Remember to print the completed registration form for producing at the time of interview.
Where to: Those interested in applying for Andhra bank PO recruitment 2012 for OBC`s should download the advt from their website here & read carefully