The Bank of India recruitment 2012 for GBO posts have been announced.Formed in the year 1906, BoI has become one among the largest public sector banks in India. With headquarters in Mumbai, Bank of India has over 3700 branches spread across all states.
Apart from domestic branches, the bank also has 29 branches in foreign countries.
Important: Online applications from 19.01.2012 to 31.01.2012
Interviews – February /March 2012
Post & Vacancy:
General Banking Officer – 1800 posts
This post is same as of Probationary officer with scale I cadre & payscale of Rs.14,500 – Rs.25700
What is the eligibility? The criteria fixed by Bank of India for its GBO recruitment are,
- Age to be minimum 21 yrs & maximum 30 yrs, as on July 1, 2011
- Posses graduation with 60% marks aggregate from a recognized university (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD)
- Total weighted score must be 130 marks (Gen) or 117 (SC/ST/OBC) in IBPS common exam.
Selection process is not complex, with the bank set to conduct just an interview for 100 marks.
Qualifying marks for Interview – 50 (Gen) & 45 (SC/ST/OBC)
Applicants shall be ranked in a merit list according to their IBPS scores & those at the top are to be called for personal-interview in the ratio of 1:3
The final list of appointment would be prepared by taking into account your
test + interview marks category-wise.
How to apply?
- Gen & OBC category should pay Rs.200 as application fee in any branch of bank of India, using the given challan form before January 31, 2012.(No fee for SC/ST/PWD)
- On collecting the necessary payment info & challan copy, visit bankofindia.com to fill the online application.
- Enter the required details to submit the registration form, while saving the registration no. & password.
- The generated confirmation page must be produced during the interview. So remember to take a print of that application form.
To refer: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility & are interested to apply for Bank of India PO recruitment 2012 can download the notice from their website here.
Not able to open, read the advt. online here