Pragathi Gramin Bank (PGB) sponsored by Canara bank has announced recruitment of Officers.Formed in the year 2005, after merging four other rural banks this bank is one of the leading regional banks in Karnataka.
With Govt of India & Govt of Karnataka also having a share in ownership, this gramin bank is spread across 8 districts & has over 365 branches.
Dates: Online application registrations – Jan 12 to Feb 10, 2012
Written Exam –18.03.2012
Position- Vacancies – Payscale:
Officer (scale I) – 97 postings – Rs.24164 /month
Who are eligible: The criteria for this pragati gramin bank recruitment,
* Age of 18 - 28 yrs as on 1.12.2011
* Must have completed degree in any discipline (preference to Agri & related subjects, IT, Law, Management graduates will be given)
* Should be able to read/ write & speak in Kannada language
* knowledge of computer operations is desired.
* Applicant must be a citizen of India & can be from any state.
How are selections:
- The process includes objective test for 200 marks in the following papers:
- Numerical ability
- In addition to negative marks for each wrong answer in exam, it is necessary to secure atleast 40% marks to qualify for Interview.
- Those above the cutoff shall be ranked as per merit & called for personal interview in the ratio of 1:3
How to apply: The application fee of Rs.350 (Gen/OBC) or Rs.50(SC/ST) must be paid using the cash challan only at the branches of canara bank on or before Feb 10th.
- Collect the candidate`s copy of the receipt & head over to the online application link at www.pgbankho.in to register for this recruitment.
- On successful submission of application, do not forget to print the generated form as it has to be produced at the time of interview.
More details: Those interested in Pragathi Gramin Bank recruitment can download the notice from the bank website