Mewar Aanchalik Gramin Bank, a regional rural bank has announced recruitment of Office assistants.Located in the state of Rajasthan, Mewar bank is sponsored by India`s largest private banking corporation - ICICI Bank.Established in the year 1983, the bank has a presence of 58 branches across various districts of the state.
With headoffice in Udaipur, the bank has around 230 employees under its rolls.
Position – Vacancy:
Office Assistant – 42 posts
Within the payscale of Rs.7200 – 19300, officer assistants shall be paid approx. Rs.12500/ month approx.
Online application registrations – 24.01.2012 to 16.02.2012
Written exam– 25.03.2012
The conditions for Mewar bank`s assistants recruitment,
* Agelimit: within 18 – 28 yrs as on 31.03.2011
* Should have completed degree (UG,any discipline) from a recognized university, as on March 31, 2011
* Should be proficient in Hindi or local language
* Computer operations would be a desirable qualification
* Applicants must be citizen of India (can be from any state)
How are selections made?
There will be Written test & Interview as part of the selection process.
- The objective test would contain 200 questions carrying a total of 200 marks in the following sections – Reasoning, Numerical ability, GK, General English or Hindi.
- In addition to 0.25 as negative mark for each wrong answer, registrants inorder to qualify for interview session, must secure atleast 40% (35% for SC/ST)
Those with high scores would be shortlisted & called for interview as per the ratio of 1:3
Application fee of Rs.350 or Rs.50(SC/STPWD) must be paid into the given account at any branch of Mewar Gramin Bank or ICICI bank (using proper challans) before February 16.
- After collecting the receipt for payment, proceed to the online application link at www.mewarbank.in, enter the required details including qualifications, fee transactions etc. & submit form.
- On successful submission, print the generated application for reference purposes.
Download the Malwa Gramin Bank recruitment notification from their website by clicking here.