United Bank of India (UBI) has announced recruitment of Probationary officers for those with valid ibps scorecards.UBI nationalised in the year 1969 has a strong presence in eastern India.Apart from its own operation, this public sector bank also sponsors four other regional banks.
With headquarters in Kolkata & 32 regional office in various states the bank has over 1600 branches across India.
Position – No. of Posts:
Probationary officer (scale 1) – 450 vacancies
Dates: Registration of applications – 24.02.2012 to 09.03.2012
Who are Eligible
The conditions to apply for United bank of india`s po recruitment are,
- Age to be minimum 21 yrs & upto 30 yrs as on 1.07.2011
- Must have atleast 55% aggregate marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) in UG or PG degree as on July 1, 2011
- IBPS total weighted scores to be 138 (Gen) & 125 (OBC/SC/ST/PWD)
- individual test cutoffs must be atleast 24 (gen) or 21 (others)
- Should have studied computers as a subject in school/ degree level OR posses a computer course certificate from any govt. recognized institute (minimum 6 months)
The interview will be conducted for 100 marks but minimum qualifying mark would be 40 marks (35 for SC/ST/OBC)
Salary & Bond:
Under the payscale of Rs.14500 – Rs.25700, officers shall be paid Rs.24995 /month approx.
Apart from probation period of 2 years, those joining the bank must sign a service bond for min. 3 years or pay 1 lac incase of discontinuing before completion.
Steps for applying:
Candidates eligible to apply must remit a non refundable amount of Rs.200 (Gen/OBC) or Rs.50 as application fee at any branch of united bank of India.
Fees can be paid only between Feb 24 – March 9 using the challan provided at the bank webpage.Incase of paying through other banks, use the NEFT challan.
* After payment, proceed to unitedbankofindia.com & click on ‘online PO application’ link.
* Enter the required details at the appropriate fields, submit the form & take a print of the generated application for submission during interview.
Read the complete advertisement of United bank of India PO recruitment 2012 can be downed from their website here