Bank of India (BOI) founded in the year 1906 & is one of the oldest & leading public sector banks in India.With head office in Mumbai, BOI has grown to cover all Indian states with 3700 branches.Bank of India has notified recruitment of 3149 clerks for valid IBPS clerk CWE scorecard holders.
As a reminder, clerical vacancies would be filled state-wise & hence you can apply only to the state/UT which housed your exam centre.
Position – Vacancies
Clerk – 3149 posts (across all states, see minimum TWS in notice)
Registration of applications – 16.04.2012 to 28.04.2012
Date of Interviews – May/ June 2012
If you posses the following criteria, consider yourself as eligible for this BOI recruitment,
- Age be within 18 - 28 yrs as on Aug 1, 2011 (+5 yrs for SC/ST, +3 yrs for OBC)
- Pass in degree OR 50% marks aggregate in HSC or 12th exam , as on 1.08.2011
- Knowledge of regional language of the state applying for, is necessary.
- Must posses a certificate in computer operations issued by training institute (not necessary for those who had computer science subject)
- Along with specified TWS, candidates should have scored 24+ (Gen) or 21+ (others) in each test section.
You must understand that all applicants will not be called for Interviews but only those ranking at the top as per merit shall be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:3 (each category).
A merit list would be prepared for each state & category taking into account the scores of CWE & Interview.Based on this, final selections will be made.
The application fees have been fixed at Rs.200, while there is no fee amount for SC/ST/PWD/ExSM.Follow the steps below to register your candidature,
- Take a print of the challan available at bankofindia.com
- Visit any Bank of India branch & deposit the amount on or before Apr 28, 2012
- On colleting the receipt from the branch, logon to BoI site & enter required details in the online application form including transaction no.
- Submit the filled-in form & note the displayed registration no. & password
- Also do no forget to print the generated application form to submit during interview process.
Read the Bank of India clerk recruitment project 2012 from their website here carefully before proceeding to apply online.