Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is all set to conduct Regional Rural Banks (RRB) common written exam 2015.RRB`s are mainly present in rural areas & provides banking facilities to people in those areas.Similar to a common exam for PO & Clerks in commercial banks, IBPS RRB Banks 2015 notification has been announced for jobs in rural banks.
The 1st IBPS RRB banks recruitment was conducted in the month of September 2012.
For the current IBPS RRB CWE IV, 56 RRB`s are to participate.Those qualifying in this test are eligible to become an Officer (Scale I, II, III) or Office assistant positions in these organization.
Online registrations of applications – July 8 to July 28, 2015
Written exam shall be conducted in the month of September 2015
Results are to be declared in October
What is the eligibility?
Inorder to apply for IBPS RRB Exam 2015, you must satisfy the following conditions,
- Should have completed degree (any discipline) from a recognized university as on July 28, 2015.
- Must posses proficiency in local language of the state where RRB is located.
- pass in local language at std. X level or upto degree
The official language of each state is clearly specified in the notification itself.If you are not proficient in that language, you cannot apply for jobs in that particular state.
Agelimit: It is compulsory that candidates should fulfil the age conditions, as on July 1, 2015:
- Office assistant: between 18 – 28 yrs
- Scale I officer: above 18 & below 30 yrs
- Scale II officer: above 21 & below 32 yrs
- Scale III officer: above 21 & below 40 years
While the above are only for general category, relaxation applies for others. (max. age +3 yrs for OBC, +5 yrs for SC/ST)
The IBPS RRB exam 2015 pattern shall have objective type questions for a total of 200 marks.The mode of examination is online.
Books: The latest editions of IBPS RRB exam books are available now & below are some of them.
Common Interviews have been introduced from this year onwards. Therefore qualifiers of the exam will have to attend just one interview. instead of appearing for each RRB interview.
Based on your exam & common interview performance, IBPS shall award scores that are valid for 1 year.Depending on these scores & your RRB preferences, IBPS will automatically allot you to a bank.
This means you need not attend interviews for each & every regional bank in your state.
By January 2016 all qualified candidates shall get final allotments in any of their preferred regional rural banks.
The application fees are fixed at Rs.100 (SC/ST) or Rs.600 (others) with the following options of payment,
- Online: (from Jul 8 - 28): Visit ibps.in & click on the ‘RRB online application’ to fill the necessary details.After submitting the form, you would be directed to the online fee payment gateway.
- Pay the appropriate fee amount using netbanking/credit or debit cards
- After the transaction is complete, print the generated e-receipt
If application submission is successful, a registration number & password would be shown that has to be noted.