UCO Bank, has notified about its plan to conduct clerk recruitment project 2012 & is inviting applications from qualified IBPS CWE scorecard holders.Formed in 1943, UCO bank has grown to become one of the leading public sector bank in India.With head office in Kolkata the bank functions through 35 regional offices 2000+ branches across the country.
While announcements for PO recruitments are gradually nearing their end, the activity is shifting towards filling clerical cadre positions with more banks waiting to announce.
Post & Vacancy:
Clerks - 1000 posts (across states)
Online application,fee payment from May 16 to June 2, 2012
Interviews can be expected during July 2012
Who are eligible:
The following conditions for UCO bank clerk recruitment are as on 1.08.2011,
- Age limit : 18 - 28 yrs (relaxation applies)
- Should have passed degree OR 50% in HSC (12th) OR 60% in Matric/SSLC/10th exam
- To have appeared for CWE exam from a centre in the state applying for.
- Certificate in computer operations is required
- Must read/ write/ speak local language of the state.
- Only those with or above the specified state-wise & category wise TWS given in Uco bank`s advt (see below) are eligible.
How will I be selected:
Based on the number of applications received from each state, merit list shall be prepared after comparing the scores of applicants.Accordingly, those ranking at the top shall be shortlisted for Interview
Interviews would be conducted for 75 marks & candidates have to secure atleast 45% for final list consideration (35% for SC/ST/OBC)
How to apply:
The fees of Rs.100 (Gen/OBC) or Rs.20 (SC/ST) can be paid at any branch of UCO bank using the CBS challan.Remember to deposit fees only between 16.05.2012 to 02.06.2012.
- Collect the fee receipt & proceed to www.ucobank.com & submit your online application.
- After successful submission, take a print of the system generated form which has to be produced at the time of personal interview.
Candidates are requested to read the UCO Bank clerk recruitment project 2012 notice available at their website here before applying.