Vijaya Bank has released the notification for recruitment of probationary officers & is inviting applications from IBPS CWE qualified candidates.Established in the year 1931 & nationalised in 1980, Vijaya bank is considered as one of the leading small sized public sector bank in India.
With its head office in Bangalore (Karnataka state), the bank is present across 28 states with 12000+ employees working in 1300 branches.
Position & Vacancies:
Assistant Manager (scale I) – 894 posts
Dates to note:
Registration of online applications from 16.05.2012 to 02.06.2012
Fees to be paid before May 30, 2012
Who can apply?
Vijaya bank has framed the following eligibility conditions, which applicants must satisfy.They are,
- Age to be minimum 20 yrs & max. 30 yrs, as on July 1, 2011
- Should have completed graduation from a recognized univ. (final yrs. & those waiting for results are not eligible to apply)
- Must posses a valid IBPS scorecard with the following score in the CWE 2011
- General:138 & above (24+ in each subject)
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD: 113 & above (21+ in each subject)
Selection through Merit:
The minimum scores mentioned above is just for eligibility purpose.And the bank shall select only those candidates with high scores who have applied for this recruitment.
The selection procedure may include Group discussion along with Interview.In such cases, the max. marks for GD would be 50 marks & for Interview, shall be 100 marks.
Those interested to apply should visit any branch of Vijaya bank & deposit Rs.200 or Rs.50 (SC/ST) into the account specified in challan available for download.Payment should be made only between May 16 & 30, 2012.
- After making the payment, collect the receipt copy & proceed to submit your online application at vijayabank.com.
- Enter your reg./roll no, password ot birth date to login.
- After successful submission, take a print of the submitted application since this form along with original fee receipt must be produced at the time of interview. So preserve them carefully.
Download the Vijaya bank PO recruitment 2012 notification from the website here. Read the advertisement before proceeding further.