Baroda Manipal School of Banking (BMSB) is setup jointly by Bank of Baroda (BOB) & Manipal group to select candidates, train them in the field of banking & make them ready for bank jobs.On successful completion of training they will be absorbed by BOB as Probationary officers.BMSB has issued the notification opening up admissions for the year 2016-17
This initiative is similar to ICICI Bank PO recruitment programme, which is also being conducted in tie-up with Manipal university.
But there`s a notable difference - Bank of Baroda is a public sector bank & the one among few PSB`s to offer such an opportunity.
Dates to Note:
Online registrations from August 2 – 27, 2016 (last date extended upto 27th)
Written test (online) – September 25th
Candidates are to be inducted in 3 batches for the year 2016 - 17.But students for all batches will be selected through this current exam itself.
In total, 400 vacancies are being offered for Baroda manipal school of banking PO recruitment process.
Am I Eligible?
The eligibility conditions are pretty simple as below,
- Aged between 20 to 28 yrs as on August 1, 2016 (+3 yrs for OBC; +5yrs for SC/ST)
- 60% marks in degree (55% for sc/st) from a recog. univ., as on June 1, 2015
Qualifying in IBPS common bank exam or its scores are NOT necessary.
The process of selection is similar to any other bank exam with the following stages:
- Online written test
- Group discussion
First, all eligible applicants are to appear for an online aptitude test to be held at various centers across India in the month of September.
The pattern consists of objective & descriptive tests for a total of 250 marks.
You need to score separate cutoffs in each test & also on the total score in order to qualify for GD/ interviews.
Books: There are study materials available for the baroda manipal PO exam, that you can purchase to prepare from home.
* Click here to buy online Baroda Manipal Banking Exam Guide for Rs.245
* Baroda Manipal PO Online Mock Tests for Rs.349 – Click here to buy now
After selection, all candidates will be admitted into 1 year residential PG diploma course in banking that costs Rs.3.45 lacs which would be provided by Bank of Baroda as loan.
During the training period,
- Rs.2500 shall be paid during classroom training (9 months)
- Rs.10000 during internship as monthly stipend (3 months)
The EMI for this loan amount shall be deducted automatically from your salary (after joining bob) every month for the next 7 years.
After an officer completes 5 yrs in bank, the loan of Rs.3.45 lacs is reimbursed (paid back to the candidate)
Bond Period: All appointed candidates should execute a service bond agreeing to serve the bank for minimum 3 years.
Incase of breaking the agreement you are required to pay the entire stipend amount + Rs.1 lakh towards training costs + outstanding loan.
PO Job in Bank of Baroda
While joining the course, BOB will issue provisional offer letters to all candidates.On successful completion of training you will be
- awarded post graduate diploma (banking & finance)
- absorbed by Bank of Baroda as (scale I) probationary officer with an approx. monthly salary of Rs.33,000
The 1 year course program consists of 9 month classroom training & 3 months internship.
How to Register
Interested applicants must pay Rs.600 (gen/obc) or Rs.100 (sc/st/pwd) as application fees through
- Online: The application form is integrated with an online payment gateway.Pay via debit or credit card & take a print of the transaction receipt as proof.
After remitting the payment, fill the required details asked in the online application form available at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/bmsbpojaug16/ before Aug 21.
Aspirants looking to apply for Bank of Baroda Manipal PO recruitment 2016-17 are requested to
* Read the detailed notification from the website here from here
* Online application & fee payment link is given here.