Corporation Bank is all set for next batch of interviews with their recent announcement of 317 PO recruitment.Although the common exam for PO/MT posts were conducted recently by IBPS, the bank has stuck to CWE 2011 qualifiers.Will other banks follow suit has to be seen in the coming weeks but this news will find respite among bank job aspirants.
Corporation bank had advertised to fill 355 prob. asst.manager posts in December 2011 that was completed in March 2012.
Probationary Assistant Manager (scale I) – 317 posts
While the payscale shall be Rs.14,500 to Rs.25700, the approx. monthly salary is Rs.24,720 excluding allowances & benefits.
Dates to know:
Register online from June 26 to July 11, 2012
Fees to be paid within the above mentioned dates
Am I eligible:
To register for corporation bank recruitment 2012-13, you must satisfy the following conditions,
- Age to be minimum 20 & max. 30yrs as on July 1, 2011
- Should be a graduate with 55% marks (50% for sc/st/pwd) from a recog. university.
- Computer operation skills is required particularly in MS-Office
Applicants must also hold a valid PO scorecard issued by IBPS with below scores,
|Total weighted score (TWS)||151 marks||141||SC/ ST – 126, VI/HI/OC - 106|
|There is no need to pay the fees again if you had applied for corp.bank`s asst. manager recruitment held in Dec 2011.But submitting online application is must|
Only those who are applying for the 1st time should remit Rs.100 (gen/obc) & Rs.20 (others) as application fee in cash at any branch of corporation bank between 26.06.2012 to 11.07.2012.
* You can also make NEFT payment from any other bank (using NEFT challan)
* Collect the transaction details including the payment receipt from the branch & head over to corpbank.in to fill online application
* Do not forget to take a printout of the generated application as its an important document & should be produced during interview.
We advise all interested candidates to download the official notification & read it carefully before moving to apply.The forms are given at the bank`s website here