Punjab & Sind Bank has announced plans for the recruitment of Specialist Officers across scales.The bank was formed in 1908 which was nationalised during the late 1980`s.With head office in New Delhi & zonal offices across the nation, PSB has a strong presence in the northern parts of India.
PSB seems to want the high scoring candidates to apply for its specialist officer posts. With very few announcements till now for these positions, all the 16000 qualifiers of IBPS common exam would be eager to see more banks join the bandwagon.
Position – Vacancies:
|IT officer|| |
|Agriculture. field officer|| |
|Official language officer|| |
|Technical officers|| |
|Chartered accountants (scale II,III)|| |
Register online applications from June 1 to 15, 2012
Pay fees only between 1 – 15.06.2012
Who can apply?
The following are the eligibility conditions for Scale I posts in Punjab & Sind bank,
- Age to be min.21 & max.30 yrs as on Dec 1, 2011
- Must posses BE/BTech or PG in Comp.science/ IT/ Electronics/ E & TC/ ECE/ E & I OR MCS/ B.Sc or MSc IT/ BCA or MCA OR any degree with DOEACC level ‘B’ course.
- Age limit same as above
- To have degree in agriculture or in horticulture/ animal husbandry/
veterinary science/ dairy science/ agri. engg./ fishery etc. from a
- Those having computer knowledge would be given preference.
- Age to be within 21 – 30 yrs
- PG in Hindi or Sanskrit (should have studied english as a subject in degree level)
- Must have 2 yrs experience in the field of translation
There is no minimum TWS score required for any posts & hence qualified candidates with a valid IBPS scorecard are eligible to apply.
The process of shortlisting is no different for specialist officers from PO or clerks.PSB will call only those who rank sufficiently higher as per IBPS TWS scores.
Since the ratio of selection is not known it could depend on the no. of vacancies & applications received for each post.
How to apply:
The application fees of Rs.200 or Rs.50 (SC/ST) must be paid either at any CBS enabled branch of Punjab sind bank or at any other bank using NEFT facility.
Do not forget to make use of proper challans downloaded from the bank`s website to remit the payment.
* Collect fee receipt & proceed to register your online application at psbindia.com
* Fill i the required details carefully & submit application to complete the registration.
* Preserve the application print & challan receipt tp produce at the time of Interview, if selected.
Those interested to apply Punjab sind bank specialist officers recruitment 2012 can get the detailed notice from their website here