The much expected Axis Bank Young Bankers Program (ABYB) 2017 is announced for recruitment of officers.Axis Bank, one of the largest private banks in India has tiedup with Manipal Global & Amity Global Business School to offer this unique earn while you learn oppurtunity.IBPS conducts common exams for vacancies in govt banks, but private banks such as ICICI bank & Axis bank have joined with universities to train candidates & offer jobs.
While IBPS bank exams are to be announced in the next few weeks, freshers or anyone who is searching for private bank jobs can benefit from this program.
The 10th batch of Axis Bank`s ABYB program enables to you enrool for a PG diploma course.On successful completion of the course & training, candidates will join their bank as Customer Service Offier (Assistant Managers grade).
Dates to note:
Online registrations open from March 1 – 19, 2017
Online tests: April 1 – 4
Interview process : April 24 - 28
Training/ Course batches to start in 1st week of June 2017.
Who are Eligible?
To answer this question, we are reproducing the eligibility conditions specified for Axis bank young bankers program,
- Aged between 21 - 25 yrs, as on April 1, 2017
- Graduation with 55% marks (any degree) in final year or aggregate
- You are not eligible, if any of your relative is working in axis bank.
There are no relaxations in age or qualifications for SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants.
* PG degree holders are also NOT eligible to apply for ABYB program 2017-18.
Process of Selection:
There shall be an online aptitude test between April 1 - 4 for 2 hours in the following subject areas,
- Quantitative Ability
- Logical Reasoning
Each of the above module should be completed within the specified time limit.You cannot move to other sections unless you attempt all questions in it.
The exam dates, venue & time of test & PI will be informed to applicants by email.
Applicants qualifying in this test will be invited for personal interview (PI) that is tentaively fixed in 3rd week of April.
About ABYB: Training & Joining:
Candidates who are finally selected are required to undergo 1 year, full time residential programme at Manipal Global Education in Bangalore Or Amity Global Business School in Noida.
The classes for the upcoming batch of ABYB could start between June 6 – 9, 2017
- Rs.3.40 lakhs (+service tax) is the cost to pursue this course.This amount is inclusive of tuition fees, accomodation, boarding etc.,
- Candidates can choose to pay the entire amount themseleves OR avail an educational loan from Axis bank itself.
Stipends: As part of the curriculum, candidates should undergo 9 month classroom sessions & 3 month internship at any Axis bank branch.
During the course of training, monthly stipend of Rs.5000 (for 9 months) & Rs.12000 (for internship) would be paid.
|After completing 12 months of course, candidates will be awarded PG Diploma in Banking Services & appointed as Customer Service Officer (Assistant manager grade) in Axis bank with an annual salary of Rs.4.12 lakhs.|
Can i take loan from Axis bank itself?
Yes.Incase of Axis bank educational loan, repayment will start 18 months after the course joining date.The EMI could be approx. Rs.7000/ month for a maximum of 5 years.
No Bonds: The most important part to remember in this Axis bank officers recruitment young bankers program is – there is no service bond.
It means you need not sign any agreements promising to stay with the bank for pre-specified no. of years.
Therefore the fees paid wont be refunded later, which is usually done by few other private banks that conduct similar programs with manipal university.
How do I Apply?
There is an application fee of Rs.500 (only for new registrants) that should be submitted along with the online application form, before March 19, 2017.
Applying for first time?
- Click on the “Apply for ABYB Program” tab on the homepage.
- Two application forms will open up, requiring you to fill in the necessary details.
- Pay the application fees of Rs.500, after completing the application process.
- You will receive 2 emails to the registered e-mail ID.
- The 1st e-mail consists of the “myamcat user ID” and “password”.
- The 2nd e-mail confirms receipt of your application Fees.
- Your application submission is complete.
In case you are already registered with myamcat.com & have a myamcat user ID:
- Directly login using your “myamcat user ID” and “password”
- An application page will open up, requiring you to submit necessary details.
- On completion of application form, you will receive 1 e-mail on the registered e-mail ID you have provided.
- The e-mail confirms receipt of your application.
- Your application submission is complete.
- In case you have already appeared for the AMCAT Test, you will not need to take a fresh test. Based on the eligibility criteria of the program and your Amcat score, you may be invited for the personal interview.
On submission, confirmation emails are sent which you need to preserve carefully as further communication of exam dates, results etc., will require your login id.
Individuals looking to apply for Axis Bank Young Bankers Program (ABYB) 2017 can look for more information from their dedicated webpage here